Fire Kitchen

I blinked my eyes when i saw Everton was standing there, tilting his head in confusion as his eyes stared into mine.

"I-I didn't say anything." I said stuttering. Then, he suddenly rushed to me made me startled as he took a seat beside me and stared at me with worries.

"What did you mean by it was scary? Did you go through something bad nowadays? Did you get  hurt?" He bombed me with lots of questions. I bit my lips and immediately shook my head. I was about to say something but Evelyn's voice cut me off.

"Stell! Let's go!" She yelled as she came downstairs and i quickly stood up, smiling nervously at Everton who waited for my explanation.

"Okay i gotta go! Um bye!" I said and rushed to Evelyn, pushing her to the door as i went behind her.
"What the- slow down, Stell!" She mumbled as she looked at me panicked.

"Bye Evert!" Evelyn shouted as i kept pushing her to the front door. Everton stared at both of us.
"Bye.."

"What's the matter with you? Why did you push me like a crazy person?" Evelyn asked as now we were doing our works.
"Nothing, Eve." I muttered as i sighed heavily.

Why didn't i just tell Everton though? I pouted as i thought about the moment. He looked worried. I couldn't say anything left. My mind already set on its own, only to tell about the Wonderland to Evelyn. I didn't want to make a big fuss over it. Plus, i sure no one would believe me either. It was lucky of me that Evelyn believed in my stupid words.

"Excuse me." A female customer came to the counter that i sat in made me immediately got up.
"Yes?" She gave me a cup of drink, which i assumed that was her drinks.

I looked confused and averted my gaze at her dumbfounded. She looked at me annoyed and rolled her eyes.
"I said that i wanted cream on top! Where is it? Are you deaf?" She suddenly yelled made me startled.

"A-Ah, I'm so sorry. I will tell them to make a new one." I was about to take it from her when she yanked my hands away and looked at me dead in the eyes.
"I hate it when workers not paid attention to their customers needs. You should focus when a customer ordered. Sorry to say, but i don't want to come here anymore." I gasped as i gulped nervously.

"Excuse me-"
"Stop, Eve." I said and put my hands in front of her, stopping her from talking any further. Evelyn crossed her arms as the female looked at both of us in disgust, before bringing her heels to the door and left. I sighed, hiding my head between my hands in guilt.

Soon after, i could feel a hand slowly pat my shoulder and i knew it was Evelyn.
"Stell, why didn't you just spit at her back? She talked rudely to you." She softly said. I jolted up my head, smiling at her.

"It was my fault too. I can't just get mad at her." Evelyn sighed.
"Fine. I won't scold you anyway. I'll leave you now." I nodded and she went off from there, going to do her work.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I plopped my heavy body on the bed, creating a thud sound. Today was a bad day. I ruined almost everything. I turned to right, facing the standing mirror in front of me. I looked pathetic. I laughed in pain as i stared at the ceiling. It was hard.

The salary i received was many, but half of it was to pay for my rent place. The other half was what i kept for. For my parents to pay their debt. I rarely used it for my need and i almost starved all day long. I sighed as my eyelids became heavy and i arrived in Wonderland.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stella!" I sat up, holding my head in pain as i looked up and saw them five.

"Oh, hi guys." I said and smiled. Nick came and gently held my hands to help me stood up.
"Stella, are you alright?" Harry asked when he observed my face. I blinked hardly, slowly nodded my head.
"Your face look pale." Nate mumbled as he bended down his body to see my face clearly.