Farewell

3rd person pov

"Now close your eyes." Leon told the five princes as they slowly closed their eyes. Leon did the little gestured with his hands, raising them up and down as lights slowly surrounded the princes.

They felt the dizziness as their bodies glued to each other when the light hit their faces. The dizziness disappeared as they slowly opened their eyes in shock when they saw what was in front of them.

A man was choking Stella. Their teeth tighten as they balled their hands into fists in anger. The four guys that stood silently widen their eyes upon seeing their presences there out of a blue.

Chris took the chance as he used his rope and threw to the man and it wrapped perfectly onto his wrist. Chris immediately pulled the rope, making the shark man stumbled backwards.

"Get your dirty hands off her." Chris spoke while gritting his teeth.

The man stood up, dusting off his clothes as he smirked, looking at the five princes. He tilted his head.

"Now who are you guys? And why are your clothes look so weird? Are you from future?" He mocked as he laughed out loud, making the princes sent him the deadliest glare ever.

"Let her go." Nick said.
"Uh uh. Why should i? You guys don't know her deals with me so back off." He spoke as his face turned serious.

"The one who should back off is you. Just get out of here." Harry said as he slightly raised his voice. The man chuckled.

"How dare you to talk back to me like this? Do you even know who i am?"
"Don't care and we will never care. Get lost from here." Steve said making him slightly filled with anger.

"Kill them." The man ordered the four guys, as they immediately took their position and took out their guns.

The man smirked as he backed off but before he could walked backwards, Nick shot the water under his feet making him fell and his head hit the wall hardly. The guys looked at them in horror and confusion as they never saw something like that in their life before.

"Move." Nate said coldly to the guys but they only stood still, which made the princes mad even more.
"How dare you disobey me?" Nate spoke as he chuckled darkly.

"Let's have a fight then." Chris spoke as they all cracked their necks bones, ready to fight.

As their gazes went through the guys, the princes fought one by one. When the shark man slowly got up, Nick immediately headed to him with fierce in his eyes while the other four princes fought with the four guys.

"You guys are sure aliens." The shark man growled as he tried to punch Nick which he easily dodged. He tried to kick Nick but a wall of water shielded him as he smirked in victory.

"No one dare to mess with my Star."
With that, he threw lots of water balls at the same time to the shark man, making he gasped at the sudden attacked and weird sight.

"I'm gonna kill you tonight." Harry said while gritting his teeth as he blew the floor, making it turned to ice and the guy fell onto the ice ground with a loud thud. Harry put his hands together, creating a big yet powerful ice ball as he held it tightly in his grips. As the guy tried to stand up, Harry smirked as he shot the guy with his ice ball, making him landed on the wall with his body frozen.

Chris used his rope which was clearly different like what he showed to Stella before. The rope was filled with thorns. He stretched up his arms, as the rope slowly appeared and with that, he tied the guy with it despite hearing his pain scream. He used his other hands, making lots of tree branches. The branches crawled to the guy and tied him even tighter, making he had the hard time to breath.

Steve shot the guy with fire as the guy desperately avoid it. Steve's eyes became fury as he finally shot him with a fire ball and it landed on his front clothes. The fire under his feet clearly showed up as he ran to him with speed and jumped, only to give him a kick on his face. The guy landed on the floor helplessly as his clothes started to burn down with fire.

Nate changed into a lion, making the guy surprised and terrified as he walked backwards. Nate smirked and ran to him, only to leave few scratches on his face as he used his sharp nails. His clothes teared apart as blood slowly came out at those scratches.

The shark man stood up with wetness as he laughed out loud. The five princes stood each side as they shot him glares.

"I never know this girl has amazing friends like all of you!" He spoke between his laughter.
"You think it's over?" He smirked as the five princes frowned. The door suddenly burst opened, revealing more guys in suit as they got ready with guns. Their eyebrows furrowed at the sight of the gun.

"What is that black thing?" Nate whispered to Chris.
"It's a gun. Once you get shoot, it either die or maybe fate on your side if you still alive." Harry spoke as his eyes didn't leave those guys in suit.

"Just get lost when I'm trying to be nice. You guys can leave now." The shark man said as he folded his arms proudly.

"Who said we will leave?" Steve asked as he turned to him, making him confused. Harry raised up his hands and shot an ice shield to Stella. With that, Nick gathered up his hands, shutting his eyes tight and when they were opened, a little smirk was visible on his face.

With a gesture he made with his hands, a huge wave of water began to come and attacked those guys including the shark man as they ran and screamed in fear.

Chris used his giant leaves to protect him from the waves. Nate changed into fish as he calmly stared at those miserable states of the guys underwater. Harry used his ice shield to protect him and Steve under the waves. The waves didn't hit Nick, instead it went into two directions and became one after went passed him. The place burst as the water filled the ground. They stood straightly when they saw those guys already dead.

Their eyes slowly averted to Stella, who was still tied on the chair. Their feet slowly dragged them to her as Nick immediately opened the rope. Harry gently lifted her and put her down on the wet floor. Their eyes showed sadness. Steve's eyes fixed on her neck, which was red due to the impact the shark man did. His fists hit the floor loudly as he looked down.

"We're sorry.." Chris mumbled as he looked right into the closed eyes of her.
"For coming late.." Nate added as he sighed and rub her hands which were cold as ice.
"Just hope you know that, you are very important to us." Steve said as he looked down.
"Thank you for everything." Harry muttered as he smiled sadly at her.
"We love you, Star." The moment those words came out from Nick's mouth, a warm tear escaped from each of their eyes as they stared at her miserable figure. Her hair was mess, her clothes were dirty and her forehead had a little cut which had dried blood.

With that, they slowly hugged her all together, as Nick planted a soft kiss on her forehead with tears drastically fell from his eyes.

"We will miss you so much." Nate mumbled as he cried harder.

Their bodies slowly changed into dusts, starting from their feet until their faces. Until that, they flashed her a last smile, although knowing she couldn't see it. The five princes finally disappeared as dusts began to surround the place, flying away with the help of wind.

Only if she knew what exactly happened, she would be extremely depressed by now.