Finale : Wonderland

Wait. That voice.

It sounded familiar.

I slowly opened my eyes, greeting them with the bright sky. I sat up straightly and my head slowly looked up.

My eyes widen and my breath hitched when our eyes met.

No way. This was unbelievable. I squinted my eyes, rubbing them to make sure i wasn't dreaming. Before i could pull my hands away from my eyes, i immediately got pulled into a warm hug made me surprised.

"S-Star.. It's really you.." This voice. This faint voice only belong to Nick. But, how?

"Do you know how much we miss you?" He asked and a sob could be heard from him. We slowly broke the hug as i stared into his red puffy eyes. He was sobbing badly. I was speechless. Was this a real dream or just a trick dream for me? I...came to Wonderland?

"N-Nick.. I-Is this really you?" I stuttered. Looking at his face, making me burst into tears. He smiled sadly and nodded, wiping away my tears in a gentle way.
"I-It's me, Star. It's really me." He said and hugged me again.

"Nick!" Another voice that made me startled and got me goosebumps.
"Nick my boy wait-" That was Chris.
"Who is that?" Nate asked as i could sense the confusion in his tone. I smiled widely. Nick slowly broke our hugs and i slowly turned around.

Those faces. The faces i missed the most. They were there. In front of me, looking the same, handsome like always. I bet they also surprised since their eyes widen like they would come out from their sockets.

"S-Stella? I-Is that you?" Harry asked in disbelief as he slowly approached me. I laughed while tears came out from my eyes, replying with an excited nod to them.

"Oh gosh!" That was all they gotta said before rushing to me, hugging me tightly in their arms.
"Stella! I miss you so much!" Steve cried as he sobbed loudly.
"You don't know how much we suffered here without you!" Nate screamed and cried harder.
"I miss you so much my Stella!" Chris shouted and hugged me even tighter. I chuckled.

I couldn't believe this happened. I did meet them once again. It sounded impossible but i couldn't care less. All I wanted was being with them and finally after those four years, i got what i wanted now.

We broke the hug and i could see tears everywhere. I chuckled and wiped each of their tears.

"I can't believe we can meet you again." Nick said as he joined us, still with his eyes red.
"Me too. I waited for this chance for years." I spoke, making them laughed.
"B-But how? How can you come here?" Harry asked as i also confused and didn't have any answers for his question.

"You came?" I flinched at the sudden voice. We all turned around, only to see a guy, or should i say, a prince. He stood still and smiled at me.

"Who-"
"He is Prince Leon." I gasped when i heard Steve said that.
"Don't tell me.." Chris chuckled.
"Yeah, he's the Prince of Teleportation." I blinked my eyes and nodded my head afterwards. So, that was him. He also looked pretty handsome. No doubt, he was a prince.

"Why you don't look surprise to see her here?" Steve suddenly asked Leon, breaking the silence.
"Because I'm the one that made she came here." He simply replied that made our eyes widen, especially the princes.
"H-How?" Nick asked in disbelief. Leon took a deep breath and smiled at us.

"I woke up before, and i took that one month to study and learn on how to bring her here back. I can't stand looking at all of you crying like mad people, missing her everyday although i just got to see those cries in a month."

I was surprised when i heard that. I thought, I was the only one that cried and suffered alone everyday. Maybe, i was wrong. I turned to them only to see they all looked away with tiny red tint on their cheeks made me laughed quietly.