The Real Reason

I felt kinda surprised when i saw Chris, Steve and Nate were walking towards us. I furrowed ny eyebrows at Nate. Wasn't he came with us before? I turned to Nick and he felt confused too when he saw Nate came with others from the other side.

"Where did you go? I thought you came with us." Nick asked as he raised an eyebrow. Nate bit his lips and scratched his head awkwardly.
"I flew too far. Then i landed at Chris's Kingdom." Nick chuckled as he nodded.
As i saw Steve, i gulped cause oh, he looked so scary. I mean, he was wearing a red clothes based on his fire power and his eyes were red. He stared at me up and down.

"Why are you still here?" I could sense a confusion in his tone as he frowned. I shrugged my shoulders and put my gaze on Harry once again and when he noticed my glare, he immediately backed away and put his hands up front, showing me to calm down.

I extended my hand to him, making them all confused by my action.
"What?" Harry asked in confusion as when i was about to answer, Chris took my hand in his making me frowned. His playful smirk was on his face.

"She must be wanted to hold my hands. Isn't it, Stella?" I looked at him annoyed as i pushed him beside as he stumbled down and earned a laughter from Nick.
"Let me see what you read." I spoke, catching their attentions. Harry raised an eyebrow at me as he walked closer to me.
"What do you want to do with my books?" I rolled my eyes and extended my hands again.
"Just wanna know what will happen to me."

Harry leaded the way as i entered his castle, followed by others behind. His castle was so damn pretty. No wonder, it was made by ice.
We entered a room full with books as my mouth hung opened. The shelves
of each books were tall and there were so many books. They all looked lame. I could see some dust everywhere. Suddenly, i heard some groans as I turned around just to see Steve looked at the shelves in disgust.

"Man, how long you've cleaned this room?" He asked as the disgust expression was visible on his face. He picked up a spider web from one of the shelves and burnt it just by using his fingers.
Harry turned to us annoyed. He rolled his eyes as he used his power to take the highest book on the top shelves. Just by raising up his hands on the air, the ice came out and got built like a stick as it went to the book and took it. The book safely landed on Harry's hands.

"Shut up Steve. I'm a busy Prince okay?" He said making me nodded. I forgot, they were all princes.
"What is a Prince's job?" They all suddenly turned their heads to me.

"Well, we have to look here and there in our Kingdom. Training the little kids of the basic powers and protect our family." Chris replied as he rested his back on the shelves while the others nodded.

"Family means everyone in our Kingdom. We all don't have parents." Nate spoke making me jolted my head at them all.
"You all don't have parents?" They shook their heads in sync. Oh gosh, that's hurt.
"That's the main rule of 5 Kingdoms." Steve said as he stared at me while playing with little fire on his hands.

I was about to ask when Nick cut me off.

"When one of 5 Kingdoms king or queen got sick, their sons have to immediately take over the throne and become prince in no days. About the parents, they will just die like that on the spot." I widen my eyes. That's sounded cruel.

"You guys didn't feel upset?" I asked in worries. They once again shook their heads together.
"In Wonderland, people died are normal. No one shed tears. Cause it happened almost everyday." Harry spoke as I gasped. This Wonderland sure was weird.

"What age did your parents die?" Chris walked forward to me and Nick stood.
"100." I gasped again as i closed my mouth.
"That's such a long age." They all chuckled.
"That's why no one shed tears. Cause we already knew what date and time they left." Nate replied. Harry came up to me and handed me the book. He smiled.
"You can read it." He spoke as he gently put the book in my grip. My hands made their job as they opened the book and scrolling the pages to find the main reason why I was here.

The Five Princes came and surrounded me as they also felt curious. Our eyes fixed on the book as one by one useless information appeared and i kept flipping the pages.
"There!" Nate shouted making me flinched and not bothered by that, i immediately opened the page he referred to.

Most weird thing is when human comes and invades the Wonderland. This kind of problem unfortunately already happened so many times in Wonderland and it is not a big mistake. Easy to say, human can invade and come to Wonderland through their dreams. The resources of dream are connected to Wonderland and only few humans can experience that. From the first time Wonderland was built until now, there are only 4 people managed to come to Wonderland. Not knowing why, they all said the same thing as they just slept and suddenly realised they were in Wonderland. The dream and their presence will be the same until something disappeared. The human's problem. Wonderland is a place where the impossible things is possible to happen. Humans that face so many problems in their places will love to come to Wonderland and forget their problems away just like that. By that, if the human's problem disappear, they will leave the Wonderland and never come again.

So, it was problems. We all slowly looked up as the five Princes faced me and looked at me worried.
"You have problems in Earth?" Chris asked as he put his hand on my shoulders. I bit my lips and scratched my head although i didn't feel any itchy spot near my head.

I felt so embarrassed to share my problems with them. To be honest, there were so many. Before i got to my place, I got into a fight with my parents cause they didn't give me permission to move out from the house. Until now, they didn't even bulge to call me or asked how i was doing. How about the landlady? The most annoying one. She was kind for sure, but the way she kept threatening me to kick me out from my rent house making me went crazy everyday. About my shower that was not running well. About my cold boss who would fire me up if i came late once again. About my behaviour towards everyone. Sadly, like i said, i only have Evelyn as my friend in the cafe. But not for her. Everyone in the cafe was her friend. Thankfully she talked to me more than others.

"Well.." I stuttered when suddenly i heard them all sighed.
"Why? Is it too many?" I heard Steve asked as i slowly nodded.
"So now, it became 5 humans that managed to invade to Wonderland." Harry spoke as he took the book from my grip. Nick suddenly smiled as he held my hands and pat my head.

"That's okay. Actually, I'm grateful that you came. I will feel very happy if i can see you everyday." I blushed hard at his words while others laughed.
"Nick, that's not how to flirt with my Stella. Hey, let's go. Forget about your problems for a while and enjoy your time here with us." Chris said as he smiled widely.

I shook my head as i moved backwards a little making them all confused.
"No. You guys are busy. Just go and do your work." I heard they chuckled as Nate came to me closely.

"Stella, we're not busy. I feel like wanna die everyday cause I'm bored to death." He joked as he smiled at me.

"But all of you said-" Steve shook his head.
"Just ignore that one. We're just kidding. As a Prince, we don't have any job to do. We only have to practice our powers everyday." I nodded in understanding. Harry came and held my hands.

"Let's go. I'll bring you to the most fun place in my Kingdom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, actually, i wrote this story cause it based on my real dream. Actually, i just remembered one of those men and they were only four princes. Not to mention how good looking they were.