Upcoming Book Teaser - At 1 Million Views 💖

Siya's POV:

I had tears in my eyes and I kept looking up in the sky...It was the month of July and Mangalore had some of the best rainy seasons ever... But tonight my eyes poured more...

Just then I felt two hands snake around my waist and I felt soft lips on my neck...I closed my eyes as I felt the warm and consoling hug...I knew this warmth...this was the only which could bring ease to me...to my mind... and I turned around and saw ...he was actually there...

'Ra... Raghav...you....are back?' I had a pool of tears in my eyes...

And he kissed my eyes one after other and said...
'I called Amma and got to know what happened...not your fault Jaan...sshhh please stop crying' he said and pecked my lips...and I burst out crying and circled my arms around his neck and digged my face into his neck...

'I swear Raghav...you know me Jaan...I....I... didn't have an intention to do that...You know how much I love Naman...I have never considered him as your brother...he was always my brother...' I said sobbing hard...

'Shhhh Jaan... please stop crying...see Aarav and Riya are sleeping...come...let's go to our room...but please stop crying before that...I can't see you like this please baby' he kissed my forehead...

He covered both our kids with the comforter and kissed their foreheads...He was home after after a business trip..we all missed him...business trips are important but family is most important...we went to our room and while on the way my eyes fell on Naman's room...The lights were still on. It was 2:00 am midnight. I swallowed the pain in my heart and looked at Raghav..he patted my back and said...

'Ill talk to him...you come along first...I want to talk to you' he said...

We reached our room and we both sat on the swing in our balcony... our favorite place forever..I leaned my head towards his shoulder...

'Im sorry Raghav..you know my intention wasn't wrong...it's just that'

'Its just that you hurried... nothing else darling...you are not wrong here...the time wasn't right...you must understand...it's never been easy for Naman...it's been 5 years to his divorce with Aditi but although he pretends to be fine... he's not !!! And we both know it!!! So how can you expect him to move on suddenly? Tell me' he asked...

'You are right Raghav...but how many years do we see him sulk like this...he has to learn to move on... Aditi finally moved on...I was so happy seeing her smiling last week you know...she didn't want the engagement ceremony but Keshav finally convinced her. I am happy Aditi finally found someone who could understand her.' I said and Raghav tightened his arms around my shoulder...

'Exactly my point... Aditi took her own time... Keshav didn't happen overnight to her...he took slow steady steps to win her
..Siya you have to understand baby... breaking up of engagements, breaking up with boyfriend and divorce are different paradigms altogether!!! Divorce is never easy!!! They are tough!!! We can't even imagine how tough it must have been for Naman and Aditi. The reason why none of still know the concrete reason for their divorce. They respect each other even after the divorce. They have handled it with such grace and maturity Siya...but your expectations of Naman settling with Shilpa isn't easy although Shilpa is a gem of a person but sometimes wounds are so deep that they need time to heal' he said caressing my hair...

'I know Raghav...they both are wounded. They both are hurt...they both need love...one lost in love and other never found a genuine one...one felt the pinch of seperation other felt the heat of multiple rejections...this is why I feel they can heal each other.. understand each other..I and Amma aren't asking them to marry right away...but atleast give it a thought...

After all everyone needs a second chance...
Love can happen again...it's just you need to attempt it
..
I just need Naman and Shilpa to give it a try' I said and Raghav nodded...

'I will talk to Naman and Shilpa...you are not wrong Siya..it's just that they need time for this supplimentary relationship!!!' he said and I nodded

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dearest Readers,

So here's the Teaser 1 for the spin off book for Naman and Shilpa's second attempt!!! After all love deserves another chance!!!

It's called 'Supplementary Love'

Hoping to see you join this journey at 1 million views hit ❤️

Keep reading Keep supporting ❤️
Love Love ❤️
Vpsisthename20 💖