I Hurt you!!!💔

Siya's POV:

We are outside the ICU...

Waiting for Anant uncle who is inside CATH lab with Ajjo...

I wanted to talk to Anant uncle...I hope Ajjo is ok ..

Raghav literally carried Ajjo in his arms to hospital... Ajjo's cardiologist was not in India... That's when I recalled Anant uncle is also a cardiologist...

Thank god i called Ships and she asked Anant uncle to reach hospital on time...

The emergency department said it's a case of cardiac arrest and I saw Raghav take a step back... He looked shocked...The nurse gave us a form to fill in... Raghav wasn't in the state of mind.

I was still in senses so I asked them to give it to me and I filled the form...

While I was filling it up I saw Anant uncle come out and tell us that they have done an angiogram and there is a block and they may have to do an angioplasty...
Raghav froze.

I rushed to uncle asking
'What happened and how did it happen'

Anant uncle patted on my back saying
'We can discuss that later darling... We have to hurry the surgery'

Uncle told us with Ajja's age angioplasty isn't a good option but they had no choice left...We asked uncle to do the best treatment possible for Ajjo.

Anant uncle held my hand and said 'Be brave'

While the surgery was still going on we saw nurse come out and go...

The OT light was still on.

There were some junior doctor's visiting the OT.

Raghav was shivering but he wanted to know what's happening...he stopped a lady who seemed to be involved in the surgery and started asking her a few questions.

In no time I saw Raghav going from sad to angry...

I saw him clenching his fist... His eyes were full in tears...I wanted to know what happened..

My heart was beating nonstop...

I hope Ajjo is ok...

Only one thing ran in the back of my head...I hope Ajjo is fine....I was praying and praying nonstop...

The minute the doctor went back to OT, I went to Raghav and called him..

'Raghav...what did he say'

There was no reaction from him...

His back was still facing me...

I touched his shoulder and he turned around and the next minute I felt a push...

I almost hit the wall near the OT.

I was taken back by his reaction.

I couldn't register what happened...

He pushed me???

I went near him...

He pointed his index finger to me...

'You.... Leave!!!'

He said...

I could feel the rage in his voice...

I still preferred to ask him

'But Raghav...'

He cut me saying

'Just get lost I said... I don't want to see you here ...not for a minute nor a second...leave nowwwww' he screamed like a maniac...

His eyes were red... There were tears flowing from his burning eyes filled with rage and anger..his nose was red .. he was clenching his fist...I never saw this side of Raghav...I couldn't imagine he could get this angry...