Blast from the past🌋

Raghav's POV:

I have been trying my very best to talk to her but she isn't listening...

And now I'm getting a phone call from her!!!

I absolutely don't want to talk to her!!!

VEDIKA!!! Out of all in the blue would be the last one I want to talk to in between all the mess...

But Vedika being the kind she is...

Continued calling me...

On

And

On

And

On....

In one hour there were approximately 21 missed calls.

Now she was getting on my nerves!

I switched off my phone!!!

Soon Naman came asking me about permission for tonight's party.

And I said everything is sorted. So relax!!!

I had promised Ajjo that this would be a private affair.

It will be strictly private.

No outsiders.

Specially after inspite of so much security Naman Aditi's engagement pictures already were viral.

Dad wanted extreme privacy from media and Naman being media's favorite kept writing stupid stuff and local channels were running stories about Naman Aditi's wedding.

The spiced up stories also dragged mine and Siya's age gap our secret honeymoon and some were calculating Siya's baby bump saying she's pregnant and what not rubbish.

Post this I doubled security around the resort and also made sure that none of our relatives give any info out.

I didn't want our family to be a joke in the state. It was EMBARASSING!!!

In between all of this Vedika was the tsunami I thoroughly didn't want to entertain!!!

***
We were at the Ocean's Blue Pub at Calangute.

One of most happening pub's in Goa. Strangely this was recommended by Karmarkar to us 😍❤️.

I beefed up security at the pub and made sure it's only our gang and some of my and Siya's cousins who were in for Naman's birthday party tonight.

All this because our birthday 'Lover boy' wanted to spend time with Aditi🤦

Music was way too loud...

While I saw Aniruddh trying to talk to Vish who completely avoided him and was hanging out with Prateek one of Siya's paternal cousins.

Aniruddh was getting annoyed at Vish's ignorant attitude and ended up chatting with Harshita and Shilpa.

While in between all of this I saw my angel sit in a corner in her white formal chic dress sipping on her cold drink...

She looked so gracefully gorgeous ❤️

She was bang on at every wedding function...no wonder Aditi chose her clothes and did her make up.

My Siya although doesn't need any of these...

She's gorgeous just with her skin...

Remember I have seen her so close twice in rain...

In her complete no make up look...