The moonlight kiss😘

Raghav's POV:

I ran out of the pub only to bump into someone...

When I saw it was Vedika...

I was shocked to see her.... what is she doing here???

I saw with a few girls...they waved her a bye and entered the pub...

I walked away from there as I did not want more scenes happening in my life...I knew Siya and me...we both already had a huge tension storm created thanks to her entry in our lives.

So without standing there much I walked away...

Just then I heard her call me

'Raghav please stop....'

I wasn't really ready for her comments now. I already had enough sarcasm from my own wife I didn't need more from her now!!

She slowly came near me and told...

'Raghav... Why are you avoiding me... Did I do anything wrong'

I looked at her...

I wanted to tell everything at once...but...I relaxed and told her...

'Look Vedika... I am married now and I understand your feelings and I respect it...but I am sorry I never had any feelings for you...that crush I had for you was literally a teen crush...And I'm married to Siya ...so please try to stay away from me...You are very pretty...I'm an average looking man... You can get anyone...so please move on' I told her calmly...

She put her hands on my shoulder and told ...
'If I can get anyone...then why not You!!!'

Thats it!!! Now I lost my patience!!!

I pushed her hands away and told her...

'Look Vedika... I clearly told you even after this if you behave like this then I'm sorry I wouldn't want to see your face from today. You can either choose to stay a friend or I will choose to not even look at your face' I announced.

I noticed her eyes filled with tears...

I didn't want to get into anymore argument with her so I chose to walk away...

'Whats in her that I don't have' she asked...

'She is my wife Vedika what kind of question is that' I counter questioned her.

'But you loved Aditi and she's now Naman's bride then why are you so stubborn to be with a random stranger...do you love her Raghav???' she asked with her eyes filled with fresh tears and a lot of them already rolled down her cheeks spoiling her make up...

I didn't have an answer to that question...

'I knew it....you are just compromising and being in this relationship...you don't love her...you cannot...you're mine Raghav... she said putting my hands on her waist while she tried holding my face in her hands and brought her lips closer to kiss me and I closed my eyes'

Just when I closed my eyes a face flashed in front of my eyes...

It was Siya's...
My Siya's...

Her smile... Her eyes...our moments in Goa when I carried her... Her pouted lips...

Just when Vedika was about to kiss me....That minute I pushed Vedika out of my arms and she was literally thrown back by my reaction...

I pointed my index finger at Vedika and said...

'Thats it Vedika... I may or may not love Siya... I will not cheat on her... I have been loyal to her and I will forever remain the same. There is a relationship beyond love between me and Siya...that's called trust and no Vedika can break that between us!!! So next time stay in your limits!!! We can maximum be friends and nothing else... I respect your emotions doesn't mean you try anything with me... So next time better be careful!!!'