Can't take eyes off him...

Siya's POV:

My anger was touching the roofs and I wanted to confront him...I ran into his room but the minute I saw him...I was...

Sh...shy... shocked... shocked...I was shocked!!!

He was just in his denims...

He must have just had bath...he was topless...

I continued yelling at him...

Even while I was angry...my eyes roamed across his bare chest ..

6 packs...

Oh my God...

He had 6 packs..

My sister is blind...this man is soo se.....

Shut up Siya... concentrate on yelling at him..how dare he plan to take you to Switzerland..

What the hell does he think he is...you are not his arm candy...tell him...

And my mouth continued blaberring while I saw him trying to explain..i didn't want to listen...

I was in full power on mode...

Just then I saw this hot bod walking towards me..

My heart was saying 'Stop it Siya... he's coming closer...alarm...don't continue'

But my stupid mind was hurling out everything...

Suddenly his hand was on my mouth...my eyes almost popped out...

His body smelled amazing....

His mint flavored body wash....I could literally breathe in that aroma for a lifetime...

My mind alarmed..

'Siya this doesn't look to be going in the right direction...Abort mission... Abort mission...' and I tried to escape...

Just then he caged me in between his arms...

My heart starting beating like a loud drum...I was a little closer to having an heart attack...his thin lips and those perfect jaws with a little stubble moved on to explain that he hadn't planned it... and the rest my mind couldn't process as all it registered was..

His strong bare chest .

His deep brownish black eyes....

His thinly pressed pink lips... He definitely lives a healthy lifestyle...or uses a really good lip balm..my mind drooled...

His wet hair with a few droplets of water still on his shoulder... maybe he needs help to wipe that off Siya...

Wanna volunteer??? Asked her naughty brains😈

Shut up and leave....said her heart ..

He didn't want to take me to honeymoon..but really you wouldn't want to go to honeymoon Siya ..

I mean look at those abs ..her eyes naughtily roamed around his bare body while her frantic heartbeats continued beating the hell out of themselves...

My mind went blank when his face was this close to mine...

And his bare chest touched my front...
That moment I forgot to breathe...

I suddenly noticed he stopped... maybe he registered our closeness...

Our breathing was abnormal... I could hear our heart beating in sync now... absolutely loud and clear...his hot breath was fanning my nose and lips and his eyes were looking at my eyes ....
Nose...