The healer...Their First Hug...❤️

Siya's POV:

I don't know what am I doing...

Where am I going...

I didn't want to go anywhere...see anyone...talk to anyone...

I wanted to cry...

Cry loudly...

I needed to be alone...

This rain is a blessing...I can cry and no one will know...

I was blamed of a murder??

That I was a mistake???

I tried to kill his grandfather...

That very thought filled my eyes with fresh tears flowing non stop from my eyes...

I can't...

Why will I ...

I may not have grandparents and that's why i know their value the most...

Wasn't I craving that love when my cousin's granny pampered them...though Yashwanti Bapama (my cousin's grandma) always loved me... But my cousin was pampered most...she always got to sleep on her lap...
I craved that care...

I was blessed when I got to know about Raghav's Ajjo...

These few days I and Ajjo ate lunch together... I worked in afternoon while he slept...we took evening walks, laughed out loud, went holding hands to the rose garden in our backyard..

I asked Ajjo to tell me stories and Ajjo narrated me stories of Ramayana...last 4 days were my best...I got something that I always craved for.. Basically everything I wanted my grandparents to do to me since childhood...

Just when I thought this will be my routine...And I will get this love and care permanently...

I was blamed to kill him...

That too my very own husband blamed me of the same...

That thought brought more pain to my heart and made me sob in pain...

I thought of going to bakery as I didn't want to go home...just then I realized I didn't have the keys...

I continued walking towards the park nearby and sat there...

It was still dark and the sky was still pouring heavily...I didn't care anymore cause I was already drenched...

Huh....life is drowning... Who cares about clothes...

I sat on that bench...I was blank...

I didn't know for how long I sat there..

I cried my heart out...I cried till my eyes gave up...I tried till my heart felt better...

But no...

The blame was such a big one that my tears didn't have the capability to cover it ..

I kept on crying....

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was shocked...

I was scared ..

That's when I heard 'Siya'

It can't be HIM...

I thought...

And I looked up...

Raghav was standing in front of me...

I was shocked...

I didn't want to see him...

I wanted to leave... I got up while he held my hand and stopped me...

Raghav's POV:

I know I hurt her but I have to talk to her...