Being Mrs Raghav Prabhu

Siya's POV:

I still can't believe I'm married...and I'm sitting right now in an unknown house.. unknown room... which probably is supposed to be my home for lifetime???

What just happened in last 1 week...

A week back I was only thinking of increasing price of my hazelnut chocolate cake that was in huge demand now.. And dropping the idea of litchee cake which didn't click quiet well...

And here Iam today thinking what a messed up recepie my life cooked for me...

Things just happened one after other...

Garlands were exchanged...

My dad did my kanyadan with tearful eyes... ideally I was supposed to cry...but I didn't cry a drop...I don't know why...I just didn't feel like... and everytime I saw Aditi I felt why did she do this. ...but I'm not angry at her. She's always been this. She always liked KitKat that I had when she had a 2 dairy milk... That's her nature...

All I hope is she won't end up making more stupid decisions in life...I can't cover up for her always... anyways one good thing is she'll be here in 3 weeks...I already miss her😔

Till then I'm alone here between unknown people. .

God I don't know anyone here....can I jump from this window down??? I saw they have a huge lawn..

The ksrtc bus stand is quite nearby...I can take first bus to Bangalore and escape???

She literally walked towards the nearby glass window then thought she's acting ameture.

Looking at the mangalsutra (red bead necklace that husband makes wife wear in s GSB wedding) she again remembered the moment when Raghav's hands mechanically tied it across her neck... Ofcourse their eyes met for a minute but Raghav's face looked emotionless...She couldn't read his face nor his thoughts...While there was only fear on her face...it's like a bird now captured in a cage...While she looked into her mobile phone and saw the wallpaper of her hugging Aditi...

Though she was upset with her... that smile on Aditi's face brought a faint smile on her lips...

She loved her elder sister so much after all Siya had limited friends and Aditi was her first bestie... Aditi tried to boss her younger sister but outside she was the most protective elder sister...A thought crossed across her mind while the school bus driver tried to touch her inappropriately and Siya couldn't say anyone but Aditi who was her shadow discovered it and a mere 9th std student Aditi had beaten the hell out of bus driver...She was brave enough to complain to the principal and also explain her parents... Aditi was always her guardian angel... however she behaved like a snob when Siya was given more importance at home...Aditi was the best at all the things and she preferred it that way... however she was also a protective sister but sometimes a bully too...but then Siya didn't mind because she knew Aditi loved her...

Siya wasn't good in mathematics but due to parental pressure she took science in 12th and discovered it wasnt her cup of tea but Aditi made sure she studied regularly and cleared her 12th exams...For the first time Siya scored 82% all thanks to Aditi...But Aditi being the topper was pissed off at the marks her sister earned and was so unhappy that she didn't join Siya's results celebration...But Siya managed to hug and kiss her elder sister and got her by her side 😍

However they again had issues when Siya chose to do BA in culinary arts and was humiliated all her degree life by her sister saying my sister wants to be a housewife like that was something low to her grade...

However Siya didn't take it negatively as she was proud of her mom who was also a housewife and respected her equally as that of a working professional...hence She didn't bother paying much heed to the taunts infact it motivated her do well to complete her degree in flying colors and also ended up getting scholarship to her PG Diploma in specialising for getting her dream job of a bakery chef...And now finally Siya's was a household name in making vegetarian cakes and vegan cakes without comprising with taste.