Emotions...Tears..& Guilt!!!

Raghav's POV:

I explained Naman the situation and he shouted at me...

'What the F is wrong with you Bro...vanni came into our family just a few days back...she didn't even know us... And how could you think Vanni is irresponsible... It's we....
We were always running behind business, money and status...
We literally didn't give Ajja the dedicated time...
It's only mom dad who took care of Ajjo, but why didn't we think they are also old...and Dr Anant is right...it was our fault to let a junior doctor check upon Ajja's medication... Because he was good to come home...why couldn't you or I for that matter get Ajja for a doctor's appointment once in a while...we honestly don't even know his routine...just meeting him once in a day doesn't make us good children Bro...we ...it's only we who are responsible for this'

I was only looking outside the window and tears flowed non stop from my eyes...

Naman shook me up at once and told me
'Bro... It's 3:30 in the night...it's midnight now...vanni is nowhere... Please check upon her...I tried her number as well which is not reachable... She isnt at fault bro . What If something happens to her'

That's when it striked me...

Siya
..

She is alone at this hour...

It's raining...

Also what if someone...

No...no I must rush...

I just looked at Naman's face who patted my shoulder and said

'Go Anna please'

He never calls me Anna (brother) until he really really means it...

I ran down the staircase hopped onto my car and came on the main road...

I didn't know whom to call...

Vitthal uncle??? Shall I call him...but what will he think..I'm such an irresponsible husband....

i don't care...

i deserve every bit on blasting for my irresponsible behaviour I thought...

i was about to dial them....when it striked me ...

Heyyyy but wait... If she was there uncle would have already called me by now...

Which means she didn't go there...

She left about 2 hours back...where can she go...

I don't even know her so much

That's when it striked me...

Shilpa...

Shilpa...yes ..

I dialled Shilpa who picked my call at the very first ring...

I explained her and she was furious...

'You what??? How dare you... Listen if something happens to her..I will'

Yes you can kill me Shilpa....but please tell me where can she go now ..

Please... please suggest...

She was angry but she still kept her anger aside and replied me...

'Wait...I don't know...Let me think....did you try her number??'

'Did you check the bakery??' she said

Her bakery yes...

I drived to only see it was closed...

I dialed Shilpa again...

I don't know.. Wait....Let me think Raghav...

Shilpa said quickly.....

'Whenever she fought with me either left to beach or would do gardening in her house...She was a nature lover....she would say nature heals her..So beach or garden it is' she said

I went to look at a beach and a lake nearby but I didn't find her...
Garden... She can't go home...

Where else...

I called Shilpa again....

She was also thinking that's when she told me she is also on the roads driving and searching for her...

That's when we decided to meet each other at MG road...it was 5... We could see people on the roads now ...milk man delivering milk and vegetables and fish loads in trucks and tempos ...

I met Shilpa near Canara College...she almost wanted to slap me...

But somehow just shouted at me calling me a maniac, looser and a jerk...I heard everything and kept quiet..

I knew I deserved worse...

It was still raining...

Shilpa asked to me now check all the nearby parks and ponds...

While she will check bus stations and temples...

We both left together...

I decided to start from the park near to her bakery...

And I guess I was blessed...

I saw a drenched Siya sitting on the bench in the park... Looking at the ground ...her saree drenched completely and she looked like in a trans...

I felt terrible looking at her like that...but I left a sigh of relief though...

Thank god...She was safe!

I called Shilpa and informed her that I found her...

Shilpa said she was at the beach and she is coming there...

I asked her to go home...she was reluctant initially ...she desperately wanted to meet Siya...she didn't trust me a bit now...but I assured her that I'm genuinely apologetic and finally she agreed.

Shilpa was a genuine friend.

And I was the worst husband.

I cursed myself.

I slowly gathered guts to take my steps towards Siya...

I kept my hand on her shoulder...

'Siya....'

I said and she immediately jerked off and shivered...She was obviously shocked...it was an odd hour...

Her eyes and nose were red...

The minute she saw me she got up and was about to leave...

I caught her hand...

'Im sorry Siya...' I told her in my broken voice.