Epilogue - Part 2 - It's pouring Love - Siya's Confession ☔🌧️💞

Siya's POV:

(While applying moisturizer on her hands post changing)

I don't know if I overreacted.

But I can't tolerate him with anyone.

Call me possessive!

Call me jealous!

This is how it is!!!

I can't take it when anyone stares at him like trying to eat him up!

Call it baby like, innocent, childish or stupid.

He is mine!!!

And if people can't see it!!! I will announce it loud and clear!!! I will shout it out!!!

I need to talk to him. I so wish I had packed my bag. Looks like Vish has packed all skinny clothes for my night wear... I'm a t-shirt pajama person and here I see all skinny lousy stuff 😡 she's so dead once I go back!!!
The longest I found from the bag are these denim shorts!!! Well so thoughtful of you Vish 🤦

Atleast it's a bit decent!!!

Who will wear those skinny lingerie that she's packed!!!

God so EMBARASSING!!!

But as of now talking to Raghav is important!!!

'Ummm.. Raghav... I want to talk to you something'

He isn't moving???

He's only gawking at me????

Is he alright???

'Raaaaghav ...'

I called out loudly....

Raghav's POV:

God this woman is looking so ravishing I am getting hard now!!!

Control!!!

'Raghav.... I want to talk to you....'

Coming back into my senses I said...

'Yes Siya...Ummm.... tell me....' I said....

'Ummm...Did you feel bad about my behavior towards you today.... I mean... I....I don't know.... that girl... I ...I know I behaved very silly.... But ...I ...I couldn't take it.... I ...she ... She was....I mean.... I .... couldn't see you ...it's like....she was ... I felt like..... I mean you know....that girl.... woman... I know it's very immature .. I....I ....Um.....I ....'

She was stammering to complete her incomplete statement...

Unable to find the right words to express her emotions towards her 'kissing stunt!!!'

She was trying to stammer through and try to find the right words to put out her emotions...

While her pink plump lips ...her innocent face ... Her button eyes.....her flying hair weren't helping even a little bit!!!

And the next thing I did what I was craving to do since a long time!!!

Crash my lips into her lips!!!

While my hands caressed back of her neck with my fingers drawing circles around her neck... rubbing her back... softly

My lips moved against her soft pink plum lips dominating love and pouring more passion into it.

But I stopped.... Realising I jumped on her again... Remembering what happened two nights ago!!!

So I pulled back .... While still in my thoughts...