Confusion Confusion everywhere???🧩🧩

Raghav's POV:

I want to get away somewhere...

I know the way I behaved was silly and childish...

I know they are childhood friends...

I trust Siya ... But that man...

He .... I don't know.... He is a suspicious creature...

Although he knows Siya is married now he is trying to call her everyday...I understand friendship but everything has a limit.

I also have a bestie who's girl... Radz and my bond also goes long long way although I never jumped into her personal space post her marriage...

But this guy is the limit... If party got over he must ask Siya to leave...

I was frustrated when I heard some bastards talk shit in lift.

Those bastards didn't know I was Siya's husband and they were passing lewd comments about how after they leave Aniruddh and Siya will finally get privacy.

My blood boiled and I literally caught that fellow by his collar and he apologized then minute he realized she was my wife.

Although I was annoyed thinking what kind of cheap friends did Aniruddh have.

Siya was also behaving wierd since last 3 days... although she spoke to me nicely and behaved well I somehow sensed something was happening in background...

Tears are literally lingering in the tip of my eyes.... I want to let them flow
...

Did She have any thoughts of leaving me in her head everytime she saw me...???😢

I noticed her zone out pretty frequently...

Is she having second thoughts about this marriage after Aniruddh...

No...no... I shouldn't even let such things enter my head...

But isn't this really running in the back of my head???

Stop it Raghav...get a black coffee and relax... You are overthinking...

You know Siya... So shut up...and don't let your demons of doubt grow bigger!!!

Siya's POV:

I can't believe Raghav left...

He just left me alone...

He first disagreed to come giving a lame reason which honestly didn't make sense...as Surathkal hotel was running smoothly and there was no need to unnecessarily visit there....

But Raghav did give this reason...

I felt very bad... I stayed at this party for Appy's sake and then I hear the doorbell... although I didn't expect my heart danced like a peacock when I saw him...but then he began spitting venom...

I was extremely hurt...

What was running in his mind?

I honestly feel he doesn't need this relationship anymore???

I still can't forget that night 4 days ago when I had been to mom's place for lunch post the last set of jewellery shopping left which I completed with Raghav....post lunch when i went to my my room to wash my hands as the common washroom had some leakage and taps were turned off ....While coming out of my room my eyes peeped into Aditi's room just out of my old habit and

My eyes couldn't believe what I saw...I was literally shaking like a leaf at the sight that my eyes recorded.

Aditi was in Raghav's embrace ...

He was hugging her tightly and her face was burried in his chest...

I felt like I was shaken up...I was bummed out....

I couldn't stop tears flow down my cheeks...

I went back to my room and cried nonstop in my washroom...

He still feels for her????then what was all that happened between me and him yesterday....all these days. .

Suddenly my heart said....

No Siya. .. don't judge a book by its cover... remember you did the same mistake in Vedika's case...

So I decided to go to Aditi's room and directly confront Raghav and Aditi...

But on hearing them speak... I was shocked...

A: Promise?

R: I promise you Aditi... please... This is precious and I can't let this happen...and you want this to be broken for what??? For this silly reason??? Listen...I'll sort out everything...Infact I'll talk to both Naman and Siya... they both will agree....

A: But I don't want a scene been created... You know I tried talking to Naman but he...he doesn't want this all to end like this.... But Raghav...tell me is it wrong to be honest? To listen to your heart... I am just a brutally honest girl... It may hurt people's emotions but I can't change my nature...

R: Aditi... relax... You spoke your heart... there's nothing wrong in it...just give me sometime...I'll talk to Naman, mom dad and Siya too...

And the next minute I saw Aditi in Raghav's arms again...

I collapsed hearing their conversation...

There was nothing left for me to analyze further....

They have realized their love for each other...

All I have to do now is wait for Raghav to confess it to me and I will let him go...

😢

Just let him go...