Goa on the Go...

Siya's POV:

I came back with water and some sandwiches only to see him still packing.
He packed a small single bag.

I looked at him and said
'Raghav...that's enough???'

'Ahmmm  l am going for a day or two that's it Siya...So this is sufficient'

'And blazer?' I asked...

'Carried 1...that's enough'

I poured him a glass of water and gave him the sandwiches... he ate them silently (looks like he was hungry and I just finished my ranting session🙄🤦) .. later he sat down to relax.

While we heard his phone ringing...
It read
'Anu.... Calling'

I saw him choke on water laughing hard😂 while I literally wanted to drown in that glass of water🙈

He picked...
'Ya... Anu....I mean Anupam...'

I saw his face pout and said fine
'Fine then...I'll take the road' and he dropped the call...

He turned around saying...
'Siya I have the meeting with client probably tomorrow evening... I'll have to start to Goa now.. unfortunately all flights are full due to summers...I have no other go but take the roads..Please inform mom dad tomorrow morning' I said

While we heard a voice from behind me...
'Who is taking the roads... who's going where at this ghost hour...may I know please?'

We turned around to see Mom standing there folding her hands...

'Ummm Amma...Ur up??! Now??' he asked...

'Heard some noise from kitchen...so went and saw Siya make some sandwiches, so thought of checking upon you guys...glad I came..looks like someone is planning to run away at this odd hour😠' she looked serious now...

'Ummm...Amna...Goa... That deal...looks like the land owner is pretty stubborn...he wants to meet one of the partners for this project bidding in for the land...You know Harshita is stuck in London so...' Raghav explained...

'So you are planning to go Now ???it's 3:30 Raghav...I understand business is important...but this is an odd hour.. well travelling can happen post breakfast that's post sunrise...so just take a short nap I'll wake you both up...you both can start to Goa at 6 from here' mom said..

'Both????'

'Yup...both of you...after all you both are married now...and anyways I was thinking how to go to Goa to keep the invitation card in Kuladevata's (Family God) temple for Namu's wedding... Glad you both are going... Siya Raghav you both please offer the card in temple and get it blessed please...And oh Yup...we couldn't go to Goa for your Varbhetha ritual (It's a ritual where married couple go to their family god's temple and a small ritual is performed and the couple takes blessings from family god) ...I know elders are necessary for getting this ritual done but you know Ajja's health...for now you both must get it done with the help of the priest there... unfortunately we can't ask your mom dad as well to join in at this short notice too Siya....but we'll redo everything once Namu's and Aditi's wedding gets over and we revisit Goa... for now please do the mentioned' mom instructed.
..

I looked at Raghav dumfounded. 

While Raghav tried to speak up seeing confusion on my face...

'But Amma...Siya is just recovering from her health issues'

'Exactly...that's why...you take her out somewhere...let she feel a bit better...and anyways it's a short trip right...' mom argued...

Raghav tried again 'But mom I'm going there for my business purpose and Siya...Siya her business as well needs to be taken care'