Cheers to new beginnings

Raghav laughed at her expression...

Raghav: Relax...I meant let's go to sleep ...you can take the bed...I'll take the couch...he said with a smile...

Siya looked at the size of the couch...then looked at Raghav...Raghav wasn't bulky but he was sure fit for a 6 feet tall man and that couch definitely wouldn't fit him...

Siya: But ...you won't fit there...Hummm... Let's do this...I'll take the couch. .you can take the bed...and she took herself to the couch...

Raghav quickly stood in front of her...

Raghav: Sorry Siya... I can't let you sleep on that...it's not what a gentleman would do ...please ..and it's your first day here... and you have been carrying those kgs of silk saree and drowning in that pricky uncomfortable jewellery...you need good rest... please take the bed. .I'm comfortable here...he said and hopped on the couch...

While Siya was shocked on how he would fit himself on that uncomfortable couch . she agreed because she didn't wanted to sound unnecessarily suggestive of anything given the environment, situation and their messed up lives which they were slowly trying to untangle...

Siya slowly took her legs to the bed...while Raghav called out

'Hey Siya...are you??? Planning to sleep in that?'

That's when Siya realised she needs to change...

She suddenly realised her luggage is still not unpacked...

She was too tired to unpack it while the clock was already ticking a 1 and she hadn't slept since a week thinking about this situation...on how she'll deal with Raghav how would he be, how will he react...but now she felt much better and sleep was calling her closely...but that necklace in her neck and her jhumkas were so uncomfortable...her ears and neck were as if begging her to get rid of them...she lazily walked to the dressing table next to the couch and started removing her jewellery...

Raghav looked at her slowly but didn't want to look at her again as he didn't want to behave like a creep...Raghav found Siya pretty, matured and simple...

She slowly walked back post keeping her jewellery in the drawer nearby and walked back towards bed.....She was very tired however Saree wasnt her thing actually so she quickly pulled out a t-shirt from her trolly bag and her cotton pants which were handy... She really didn't want to remove her makeup but as Raghav's bed had white bedsheets, pillows were white it made her conscious.... because however responsible and conscious she was she was a clumsy sleeper and eater...Sleeping, eating and reading was all that Siya needed...that made her happiest...so shr always preferred comfort when it came to these three...she quickly washed her face and took lazy steps to bed... that's when she noticed Raghav was already fast asleep... She looked at him and smiled and took a dip on that majestic king sized bed...she felt a little guilty seeing Raghav stuff himself on the couch but she was happy he slept..she put off the table lamps on either sides of the bed...now it was only the moonlight peeping from the glass window ...she was tired.... she continued starring at the ceiling... Raghav was a decent man she thought... Let's see how it goes she thought to herself... slowly sleep acquired her tired eyes and she drifted to sleep in no time...

Siya felt rays of sunlight hit her face...she pulled the sheets on her face to avoid it..but Mangalore's scorching sunrays are impossible to avoid... and she struggled moving herself uncomfortably and finally gave up... She got up to only wake up to the reality that she has to get ready for the Satyanarayana pooja (it's another ritual to have a Satyanarayana pooja the next day of wedding where newly weds perform the Satyanarayana pooja followed by a decent vegetarian lunch).