Moonlight dance❤️

Raghav's POV:

There was complete silence in the room.

I took small steps towards the dressing table...

She removed her blue bangles from her one hand already... Her other hand was pending...

When she was about to remove them from her other hand...

I held her by her shoulders while she was still sitting there in front of the mirror.

She stopped her actions...

'I love the tingling sound of your bangles...let it be' I whispered in her ears.

While still looking into her by the mirror.

Slowly I placed a kiss on her ears that had gone red...

Not sure if it's due to the heavy earrings or due to my touches that made blood rushing faster in her body❤️❤️❤️

Either ways I was loving it.❤️

Slowly I kissed her right earlobe...

Trailing my lips from her earlobe to her neck.

I left a small kiss on her swanlike neck.

She shivered lightly ❤️

I was loving the reaction I got from her...

I placed my chin on the crook of her neck while glancing through her into the mirror...

While all I could see was her thick eyelashes...as she was looking down... unable to tolerate my glare 💓💓💓

I quickly put up my hands on the switchboard to switch off the bright lights and switch the room into the dim night lights...

We continued looking into each other via the mirror... The lights were just enough for us to see each other.

The full moon probably knew we were in for something tonight ... It shined the brightest possible❤️

Last moon shined this bright for both of us was when during the night in Sinquerim when Siya had twisted her ankle and I was holding her all the time that close for the first time helping her change clothes❤️

I stood up and made her stand infront of me ....

'May I have a moonlight dance with you my lady' I asked...

She lifted her eyes up in surprise😮 then smiled 😊

And said... 'There is no music'

I smiled showing her my mobile...

I played a soft music 🎶 on my mobile...this time no lyrics...

Behir bg music plays....❤️❤️❤️

We joined our fingers slowly entangling our fingers into each other's and started moving slowly...

She smiled and giggled...

I asked her 'What happened? Why are you laughing?'

She stopped giggling and said...

'Well... It's a little surprising to see Mr Raghav Prabhu dancing...that too close dancing... I remember we were the only couple who didn't dance on our own reception party... I can't believe you are dancing with me😂 I thought you don't know to dance' she laughed...

I was getting mesmerized by her giggles and smile...

I pulled her in one swift motion into me...