In my arms ❤️

Siya's POV:

I need to really learn on how to control my heartbeats...

Right now it's beating like a drum 🥁

My ankle is paining and my heart is aching in a sync🤷

Just when Raghav took me to the reception area and asked the receptionist to get us a doctor...she said she will call the resort doctor soon.

In no time Raghav carried me to our room and placed me on the bed... He quickly got some ice pieces from the mini fridge in our room and packed it in a towel and kept it on my ankle...

'Ahhh' I screeched in pain...

'Relax sweetheart Relax..you will be fine....let me see where's the doctor... what's taking them so long'

Raghav rushed to call the reception again...

He called me 'Sweetheart' Hummm🤔

After blasting at the receptionist he came back and softly kept the ice pack at my feet. In extreme pain I held his shoulder tightly... He came closer to me and asked...

'Dont worry baby .. the doc will be here soon...' he made my head lean against his shoulder ...and encircled his arms around me comforting me...

He was worried for me ❤️ he cares...

Just then we heard a knock at the door...Raghav opened the door and the doctor came in...

She checked upon my leg and said that it's a minor... luckily no fracture or ligament tear...

'She's fine Mr Prabhu...just a sprain...'

She said writing prescription...

'What do you mean by just a sprain...her ankle is swollen... she's is so much in pain doctor' he shouted...

Doctor smiled at me and then him...

'Dont worry Mr Prabhu she'll be good by tomorrow... These are the pain killers...I'll ask the bellboy get it for you from nearby medical store...in the meantime you can apply this pain killer spray to her ankle... It will help her relax..I'll check on her tomorrow... You can call the reception if you need me for anything...' she walked to the door to leave...

'Ohhh...yes ..try avoiding walking tonight and if you need help please ask your husband to carry you 😉' she winked at me and left...

Alright.... seems like my husband carrying me in his arms has made a loooot of news 🙈

I literally wanted to hide my face.

Raghav came back and asked me if he can apply the spray...

I said O.K. I wanted to change my clothes... So once he applied the spray to my ankle I slowly tried to get up by myself trying to walk to the washroom...but screeched in pain again

'Oh gooood' I breathed heavily...

'What the heck are you trying to do' he came running to me

'Ummmm I....' I was hesitating...I didn't know how to tell him...

'Whatttt' he asked

'Iwantedtochangemyclothes' I said in one breath.

'Huhhh? Slow please' he said...

I gulped my saliva...

'I want to change my clothes...' I said

'Alright... Change' he said

'What??? How can I...' I said looking at his face...

'You mean you need help' his voice sounded soft and husky now.