'Honey' Fighting 'Moon'!!!😂

Siya's POV:

I got up today morning to see a cute smiling Raghav snuggling into my neck...

I was blushing hard...

I tried to escape his hold only to be pulled back...

'Ummmm Siya... Let me sleep na' he said snuggling closer into my neck and placing a kiss on my collar bone... tightening his hold on my waist...

I had shivers and chills running into my body due to this proximity...

He just got way too close suddenly and I was blushing crimson pink ❤️

'Ummm... Raghav... You sleep... I will get up... it's ticking 7 already we have to go to temple for the Var bhete rituals of Aditi-Naman followed by Satyanarayana pooja.' I told him softly whispering...

'Ahmmmm ....5 mins promise' he said exploring my neck further...

His lips literally rested touching my neck making me have goosebumps!!!💞🙈

'Ra .. Raghav....I will get up...get ready...you can sleep till I get ready' I said

To which he opened his sleepy eyes and kissed my neck again saying...

'If you get going what's the fun in sleeping Jaan' and laughed 😆

My eyes widened in shock 😳🙈

'Whattttt' I said...

To which he snuggled more into me... however I escaped his hold and ran into washroom.

Soon I got ready and came out to see Raghav was already checking the newspapers and just finished talking to Anupam ....while still sipping his morning black coffee ☕...

'Its clean Siya.... nothing on the newspapers...I also confirmed it with Anupam... everything is taken care...' he said coming closer to me...

I had a head bath so my hair was still wet.

He took the towel and voluntarily started rubbing my hair...

I looked at him closely... Wondering what he was doing...

Slowly he saw my face and pecked my nose ❤️💋

'Thanks baby' he said...

I looked into his eyes...
'For what Raghav' I asked softly...

'For solving the mess...you have no idea how much it would have made a difference in our lives if you didn't get those facts and videos! Media has never been this kind to me .. look at this newspaper... for the first time in 10 years they wrote kind things about me ❤️...
Thanks to you❤️❤️❤️'

I smiled....

There was silence and he slowly bent to kiss me...

But exactly at that minute I heard a knock on my door.

Outside stood a worried Naman...

'Bro vanni.... You guys never told me...why....'

Raghav asked him to calm down...
'Its all sorted now... thanks to Siya's thoughtfulness ❤️' and he looked at me 💓

While Naman gave me a quick hug 🤗

I smiled at him while Raghav coughed a bit saying...

'Ummm I'll do the rest 😬'

My eyes widened again.

Both brothers burst out laughing 😂🤣

In no time rituals in temple were completed followed by a lunch and the evening reception 💞