Introduction

Raghav Prabhu was a powerful businessman... After expanding his ancestral catering business into a 5 star group of hotels named 'Prabhu Group of Hotels' he made sure his grandfather Krishnakanth Prabhu's name was called out proudly even after so many years and his dad Ramachandra Prabhu was nothing but more than proud of his son's achievements...after expanding his business from Mangalore to Bangalore...now he had his lavish hotels in Goa and Chennai too...Now that his younger brother joined him they had their first hotel opened in Dubai ...His young, hot and (popular amongst girls) brother Naman Prabhu was completely opposite to Raghav...
Raghav who never paid heed to media, news channels due to his busy schedule, serious personality, shy attitude..but since Naman joined Prabhu's were always in news...their hotels were been toured by social media channels, Naman was giving interviews on behalf of the company...he was the face of Prabhu Group of Hotels.

Aditi Shenoy was the elder daughter of Mr Vitthal Shenoy and Shalini Shenoy retired GM at one of international banks...Aditi was naughty, chirpy 25 year old MBA post graduate... Aditi was a badly pampered daughter as she was born to the Shenoy couple after 7 years of marriage... Aditi being the pampered child always got what she wanted .. without a question. However now Vitthal was worried seeing Aditi unable on trying to commit to anything...She completed her MBA three years ago and she already changed 3 jobs...She was never satisfied about what she got and always ended up complaining that she's not getting what she deserved...this always worried Vitthal who wanted his daughter to learn to be happy with what she got...just like his younger one

Siya Prabhu...

Siya was completely opposite to Aditi... simple, hardworking and never complaining...she wasn't very good in studies an average student getting 60 to 70% but was a creative child since childhood...she loved cooking and dancing to semi classical numbers being a trained kathak dancer unlike Aditi who was a topper and an all-rounder in sports, cultural activities, NCC., nor was Siya as pretty as Aditi being the fact that Aditi was more curvy, tall, long hair, green eyes...talkative and had a vibrant personality that instantly attracted people where as Siya was sober, silent and shy...She was a average looking simple and hardworking girl...she completed a Bachelor in Culinary Arts for which she was been mocked by Aditi who was studying MBA in marketing by tingling her saying 'Oh you'll do a BA'...but Siya was clear on what she wanted....once she completed her graduation she got an opportunity via scholarship to have a post graduate diploma in culinary arts from London ...post which she came to India and worked for an year, saved money and opened a small bakery which now was a small chain in Mangalore and Bangalore owning 5 bakeries of her own named 'Siya's'...in mere 3 years of time...

Aditi was supposed to get married to Raghav...but fate had different plans and Aditi refused only for the fact that she liked Raghav's younger brother Naman and Siya was made the scapegoat into the wedding plan making Raghav and Siya get married...

But Raghav wanted to get married to Aditi...

will he be able to give that place to her sister?

will Siya be able to accept this marriage that was shoved into her face thanks to her sister's CHOICE TO CHOOSE and her CHOICE which didn't even EXIST!!!

Destiny has its own games....