Chef Mode on 👩‍🍳 Proud Husband 👫

Raghav's POV:

I kept staring at her she looked gorgeous while the sunlight fell on her beautiful silky hair and sat by the pond....

The way she is looking at me like a little robber 😍 I could right away jump from this balcony and pull her into a kiss❤️

When I was fantasizing about my wife I got a call from Anupam...

'Yes Anupam'

I heard him say 'Sir we have a problem in our Mangalorean Hotels...'

And I was shocked.

I quickly called upon a meeting which ran upto next 3 hours.

It was ticking a 2 pm...and I heard Siya come into the room...she was standing behind me...

Waiting for my call to get over...

I went on mute and excused myself from the call, turned around and told her

'Yes Siya ...'

She looked elsewhere and said 'Ummm... Lunch is ready...so mom asked you to come down'

'Looks like this call will go longer Siya, you guys have lunch...I'll have it later' I said quickly and got back onto my video call.

I could still feel her gaze on me for a few more minutes...

Soon I heard the door knob click...

The call went on and on ..

Soon I heard the knob click again...

I put the call on mute again...I told
'Siya the call is Still on...you please have your lunch...I'll have la....'

Before I could complete the sentence I noticed her carry a tray full of food in front of me...

'Switch from video to audio call...go on mute when you are not talking and eat your food' she instructed...

I smiled and took the tray from her.

She silently left the room.

I looked at the tray...it had ginger pudding and burritos but my favorite pink pasta attracted me the most....

I switched off my video and took the first bite of my favorite pasta in pink sauce....

'Ummmmmmmmmmm'

I left a moan unknowingly at it tasted heavenly...

It was one of finest pasta in pink sauce I ever ate. Infact I liked it better than my my favorite Italian hotel pasta.

I dumped another big spoon and moaned louder...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's when I suddenly felt pin drop silence on the call...

Only to notice the call was not on mute🙈

Damn your craving for pasta Raghav...
How embarrasing CEO moaning on a video conferencing call which had all the head management folks on the call...

I quickly apologized...
'Hmmm sorry folks...my mother sent me my favorite pasta with pink sauce.... sorry 😛'

While I heard everyone laughing on the call
..

Soon I heard Naman on the call say
'Bro...vanni made it...and trust me you must convince her to join our hotel...she's a fabulous cook'

That's exactly when it striked me...

'Great idea indeed!!!'

***
Finally the 4.5 hrs call ended and I walked down the staircase while I saw Naman was already enjoying evening snacks made by mom.