Bringing back her smile 😊

Siya's POV:

Sallee Mam made me cook so many cakes and I screwed them up.

I will fail today. Oh no why is this cake tasting sour...did I just add salt...no ways...

Why are people chasing me ...

Oh god...I crashed into someone...

Oh god... Those eyes... Ra... Raghav... what's he doing in London....

Why is he feeding me rasmalai...

I hate him...I must run...

But Raghav is hugging me...he's holding me tight...

Leave me Raghav... Everyone will hit me...

Leave me ...

Uhhh...my head felt extremely heavy... I felt a little pain in my throat...

I felt like someone was shaking me...

Raghav...Ra...

That's when I opened my eyes...

It looked like an unknown place...I see White screen...light blue painted room... Where am I???

Just then I saw Shilpa standing in front of me...

'Ships'

She jumped to hug me...

'Oh my god what's wrong with you Ships.. where am I...'

'Thank God you are fine Dumbo...I was so scared' said Shilpa...

Just when I was trying to understand what happened...I saw him wearing a white shirt, messy hair stand there and look at me...

Raghav it was...

He looked tired...sad...

Guilty!!!

That's when I recalled about what happened few minutes back...

'How's ajjo...who is with him...is he better...how did the surgery go...' I asked...

'He's doing better... Surgery was successful... Naman is with him' Shilpa answered...

I looked at Raghav who was unable to face me...

I looked into his eyes...

I remembered the moment he hugged me...my entire body got goosebumps remembering that Sudden jolt he gave to my body... however I didn't know what happened next...

I understood I was in a hospital...

'Why am I here' I asked Shilpa...

'Ask your so called husband!!!' she replied...

Raghav stood there like a monument...I looked at him. He was clearly unable to face me.

Oh God... not again....we just got through an embarrassment session now this...I thought to myself.

Shilpa looked at me looking at Raghav...
She probably understood that I needed to talk to him in private...

She got up from there and walked past him not before giving him a death glare and finally left the room.

There was absolute silence in the room now.

Raghav's POV:

She is sleeping peacefully in front of me...Her wheatish skin had a shimmering glow when the evening light fell on her face...it was probably 4 in evening now...she is under good medication and slept well
.. She looked beautiful while asleep... Her silky straight hair was all over the white pillow... Doctor had checked upon her bp and confirmed it's all good... Doctor left and I was sitting next to her on the chair...