Coffee confessions!!! confrontations!!!☕❤️

Raghav's POV:

She spoke her heart out...

She expressed her emotions...

She cried...

And...

She left!

I let her go...

I blaberred shit ...I questioned her character...

I don't know what rubbish I blurted...

Alcohol was never my thing...

But was it all alcohol???

Wasn't it because of your emotions???

Wasn't it because of whatever nonsense you thought about her...

How could you Raghav!!!???

Again repeat it???

Agreed... Agreed you were jealous!!!

You were possessive...

But questioning her character?

Where did that come from!!!

Disgusting!

I wanted to cut my tongue for speaking about her like that.

Siya is a simple straightforward girl. Haven't you learnt about her that much in last 2 months???

I must apologise to her...

So I tried to get up but my head was still under the affect of the alcohol although I was under the rain for sometime.

I thought I must have a shower quickly. So I took s quick shower and changed into a shirt and pant.

The headache was still there... although a little better.

I must look out for Siya and talk to her my heart told me.

Yes I must ..I thought and started dialling her number although I noticed her phone was on our bed.

I decided to look for her.

I went back to the party and saw everyone still dancing and singing happily.

I couldn't find Siya anywhere.

I couldn't find Vish or Shilpa...anywhere... I found Shreyus and Shipali-Shreyus dancing so I asked them if they saw Siya...to which Shipali said that she left after her performance and they never saw her the entire evening.

I looked for her at the lobby, reception area, dining area... everywhere ..she was nowhere...

While I was looking for her everywhere I finally reached the farms area in the night. I noticed Siya with Shilpa, Aditi and the Gooseberry...I mean Aniruddh.

The minute I went near Siya she started to walk away. ..

'Siya please... listen... please'

But she continued walking away...

While I heard a voice from behind me...

'She won't stop Raghav...After all you don't need her na?' I heard his voice.

Aniruddh was looking at me angrily.

Although I still hate him...I didn't like his presence there in between our personal matter. Aditi was atleast family and Shilpa a close friend but this guy was an outstider.

'Siya please listen just once' I pleaded but had already left from there and I was standing helplessly. I had noticed her tears.

While I still heard this man taunt me...
'She is planning to go back to Mangalore and seperate from you soon...better apologize for your mistake Dude'