Adding fuel into the Fire 😈🔥🔥🔥

Raghav's POV:

I exactly knew from where to begin this and who can help me best...
Radz was a God's child so she was a big no...My only goto was a devil's advocate 😈 who better than my little Dr Devil who is back in Mangalore...

So next thing I did was to bribe her😛 what better than ice cream and Mangalore had the richest icecream parlour in entire Karnataka...

So next thing I saw her do was eat the 3rd chocolate ice cream in a row🤦

'Vish...are you really a doctor??? I swear anyone looking at you wouldn't say so 🤷' I told her...

She smiled with her teeth that was now brown stuffing in a spoonful of chocolate choconut icecream in her mouth...

She moaned like a singer.... licked the spoon like a child

'Mam...if you're done making love to that spoon can we talk?'

'Hmmmm....Tell me bro... anything for making me eat ice cream' she said dumping another spoonful of it in her mouth...

I explained her everything and she listened patiently...

'Hmmm...so you mean you want to make vanni realize that she loves you' she said winking back at me...

'What love??? There's nothing like that... I just want her to realise that I matter to her...that's it...no love shove pls'

She laughed out loud...

'Raghz Bro please... You want to make her confess her emotions too...and you say you don't feel for her... then why do you want her to confess...tell me'

I honestly didn't have an answer to that question... however being the businessman I am...I put up my argument...

'I want her to realise that it's not just me who wants this marriage...it's her too...'

'And why do you want her to realise it?' she counter questioned ...

I was getting irritated with her counter questions...

'Are you here to do a problem Root cause analysis is it? What are we ??? Playing 5 why's here 😡 ' I was getting irritated...

She laughed and said...
'O.K fine ...I'll let you figure it out yourself when time comes... It's just that I'm a doctor and I believe in getting to the root of every problem before prescribing medicine!!!'

I just sipped my coffee and looked elsewhere...

'Bro please ya... Ok fine... I'll help you🤗...'

Finally 😬 emotional torture always works with my cutie sis❤️😛😋

She hatched a plan and my eyes almost popped up.

I wasn't really sure about it.

'Vish...this is quite a thing to do...I don't know if I'll look like a loose character after this' I told her
..

But Vish knew exactly how to handle this...

She confidently said...

'Bro...chill...I'll organize everything... We just need to book a really cool pub for this...rest I'll handle it😉'

Well although I nodded a yes... My brains warned me this is going to be wayyyy too much if not handled correctly...my heart chickened out but Vish told me to trust her instincts.

And we went home.

Next day morning was Aditi and Naman's engagement ceremony followed by lunch...