Hide and 'Seek' 🔥❤️- Part 2

Siya's POV:

(Lying on bed at 4:30 am)

Last 24 hours of my life has been the biggest roller coaster ever...

I experienced and went through so much I cant put in words...

I saw so many sides of Raghav and myself...

An Angry to an apologetic Raghav....

From a possessive to a worried about our relationship to the flirty sexy husband...

I have almost seen his every side in last 24 hours 😊

I.... I even kissed him...

Not just...kissed...

I smooched the hell out of him🙈

Although it was full of passion it had the all the pain from my broken heart that was poured into it...

I was extremely hurt at that minute...

I thought we could never overcome the bridge that was built post our last night showdown!!!

But then started he and his antiques 😌

Mr Raghav Prabhu is a total nutcase.

He did everything to woo me...

From roses to Chocolates to cards...

And what not 🤦

But I was still pissed off with him.

But my heart told me not to judge him too soon today post our breakfast incident today.

Today morning I joined everyone for breakfast but couldn't get time to have a breakfast. Although I was still irritated about last night's incident and wanted to just hide myself somewhere I am the eldest daughter in law of Prabhu's.

I am expected to function a certain way and to add on my sister was getting married in 2 days to my brother in law.

I was busy as a beaver totally swamped handling all the arrangements, entertaining all the guests. I couldn't let mom and Amma both run around for things. And I had dual responsibilities.

I was late for breakfast.

In fact you can call it brunch.

It was 11am. I was quickly serving myself food from the buffet table which was kept open only for me.

Although the breakfast table was smelling awesome with all traditional Mangalorean breakfast recepies may it be

Undi Dalitoy (Rice Dumplings served with Lentil soup)

Khotto Chutney Sambhar (Idli batter cooked in Jackfruit leaves served with coconut chutney and sambhar)

Panpolo Chutney (Soft rice flower thin dosas served with coconut and red chilli chutney)

Jivkadgi Phodi (breadfruit fried in gramflour batter)

Puri with bibbe upkari (non dried cashews sauted with coconut, mustard seeds, curry leaves and chillis)

With authentic Mangalorean favorite sweets like Kashi halwa, Sheera and malpuri.

I still chose 2 panpolo with Chutney and some bread with butter.

Although every sweet option on the table was tempting I chose to avoid them all as I had to do the running around... So much was done yet so much more was pending.

I sat down with my plate preferring to rather sit outside in the garden area.

Usually no one takes the table here for breakfast and is mostly the crowded dining space for candle light dinner in our resort.