Hearts beat fast...

'Y..Your Cl...Clothes....' Siya stammered...

While Raghav took the bag from her hand without breaking the eyelock...

Now Siya was feeling uncomfortable...She gave up on their staring competition...While Raghav hopelessly continued...She started looking everywhere other than his face... Suddenly Raghav was back into his senses at a voice outside their room...

'Raghav Siya you both are ready???'

Raghav turned his gaze around to look outside the room and he noticed his mom standing outside the room saying

'May I come in'

'Amma... please' Raghav walked towards his mom

'Since when do you need permission to come into my room Amma' he said faking anger at his smiling mother

'Since last night😉' she giggled...

Raghav looked elsewhere and said

'Im getting ready Amma...Siya is almost ready I believe' he said by looking at her but due to his recent adventure that he performed this morning...he felt a little embarrassed to look at her face post that...he was embarrassed.

While Siya came saying 'Iam almost ready Aunty...it's just these flowers you gave..I don't know to pin them correctly 😔' she looked down

While Narayani looked at her beautiful and innocent daughter in law and smiled...she walked towards her lifted her face with het chin up...

'Come let me help you...' she pinned the Mangalorean jasmine to her hair bun neatly....Then made Siya turn arYou look beautiful Siya...The name is just perfect for you Siya... You just look like a goddess with this saree' she praised her daughter in law while she just put her head down and a small smile escaped her lips...

Raghav was stealing stares at his wife throughout the Satyanarayana pooja while sitting next to her...

Siya was worried on what's gone into him suddenly...

Raghav's intense gaze was now bothering Siya...

However Raghav's gaze at his finally broke after the pooja was over and they turned around to join to welcome Their guests...The minute he saw her...

Yes there was Aditi holding onto Naman's arm wearing a red chiffon saree laughing at his jokes partially leaning at him joined by Naman's friends...

Raghav suddenly turned serious... he realised she was happy with him.. Afterall his brother was fun, outgoing, had a lot of friends, popular amongst women...

Naman's mad laughter was to die for... Raghav's smile came once in a leap year...

While Siya came to offer Sapaath (Satyanarayana pooja compulsory prasadam) she noticed a serious Raghav and his fire gaze at someone near the door.... She looked in that direction to see her sister Aditi and her brother in law Naman...

Siya felt a little uncomfortable... Looking down she called him softly
'Raghav'
He did not respond...

'Raghavv...' she said a bit loudly...

She touched his arm... that's when he shook himself and he looked at her ..

Siya was standing in front of him with a Plate full of Sapath and a spoon...shr offered him Sapath saying
'Prasad'

He took it silently... Thinking...
'Damn... Why did I... what must be Siya thinking'

While Siya silently walked away offering Prasad to others