'Toxic'ally🍾 Yours❤️ - Part 1

Raghav's POV:

Call disconnected

The next minute there was a loud burst of laughter in the pub 🤣🤣🤣

'Ragz..that was so litttt🤣🔥' Madhu said holding his stomach...

'Indeed what an idea Bro.... can't wait to see my Aditi burning....🔥🔥🔥 My jealous wify awwww' Naman squealed...

All the guys said in unison...
'Would be wify'

Naman nodded his head laughing and scratching the back of his head...

🤣🤣🤣

While I picked a glass of coke...Sipped and thought...

In exact 30 mins 😍 my Baby dragon 🐉will be here😜

Can't wait to be kissed💋💋💋

While in my dreams I ended up crashing into something...

Then I saw a woman...

5'10 approx...
Green eyes...
Thin... model like figure...
Fair...

Wearing a red shimmery read palazzo and a red crop top... Hair left open... A tad bit too much makeup... She was on her phone

Her perfume had a strong fragrance. It literally choked me.

I was confused seeing a woman at our bachelor's party.

'Dude ....watch out' she said...

I quickly asked her...
'Miss??? Who are you and what are you doing at our private party here??? Tonight it's family and friends alone...'
I tried explaining her...

She looked at me...
'Oh is it??? But no one stopped me and friends... Or shall I say no one dares to!'

She sounded a little too much into herself!

Just then I heard Naman say...

'Miss.....you should be Miss Shanera correct?'

She rolled her eyes in attitude and gave a forced smile...

'Who else'

Naman stepped forward and wished her..

'Hi Miss Shanera... I am Naman... Naman Prabhu... CFO Prabhu Group of Hotels...'

That's when her face finally gave a decent smile...

'Ohhh Mr Prabhu... I didn't know I'll find you here... Pleasant surprise' she said and side hugged Naman...

Soon Naman introduced me to her saying she's the latest model for our Dubai Hotel.

I asked Naman quickly about what the hell was she doing at our all boys night out. I knew we would be in big soup if media captured it as I was been bashed enough on new channels for media to capture any of the events or functions and me barring people's entry by blocking Goa's most popular pub for Namu's bachelor's party was already a big thing in the media.

Now I didn't want it been shown with additional spices saying we had models invited at our party.

We were regulars at page 3 now I didn't want to end up on page 1 🤦

I asked Naman to ask them to leave and also yelled at the security who apologized for their stupidity. They thought this is one of those kinda parties.

Although we were rich big shots!!!

I was still the small decent cook Krishnakanth Prabhu's grandson. Although rumours were that I am a drug addict, drunkard, womanizer and what not... My family always knew none of this was true.