Hips Don't lie...But men do?👯🕺

Raghav's POV:

(Men were in the sports room... Yash, Naman, Madhu played snooker, Aniruddh and Shreyus were playing chess while Raghav was lying on a lazy chair thinking of how to get that rewarding kiss 😘 from his wife❤️)

Well I have challenged her....

But how do I execute it😌

Hmmmm.....the Bachelor's party 💋

But they are seperate parties...🤔🤨

'What if we can sneak into the girls party Bro'

My high on harmones overexcited brother Naman blurted playing a decent shot...

He's getting married tomorrow 🤦 God bless Aditi 🤣

'They will think we are despo' Yash responded keeping the stick aside...

'Guys it's not going to be easy....And Naman did you forget the brands and sizes of sandals and chappals you were counting today morning post your extremely proud act of 'Being caught' in your own wedding trying to sneak into your wife's Mehndi function in a lehenga choli....

'Wooooow 'Tuchi Maraya Dhani Malari'
(Taunting In Konkani- You're the lord indeed!)

'Marta tu made' - (Konkani slang for 'you will so dead dude!')

He said and moved his queen taking away yet another pawn of Shreyus's white clan.

While they were quarrelling amongst themselves...

It striked me...

'We won't gate crash anything this time!!!'

We WILL MAKE THEM GATECRASH!!!'

I said with pride!!!

Aniruddh came to me...

'Dude.. see this is a queen and this is a bishop...

Although bishop is powerful but nothing beats a queen!!!

They are queens!

Impossible' he said getting back to his seat...

To which I replied...

'But if your king is under a check even queen has to give up and come in to cover the king!!! Am I right Aniruddh'

I said with a devilish smirk...

I had a plan😈

***

Siya's POV:

Time was ticking 6:30 pm.

The mehndi event had finally come to an end.

It was fun but I was dead tired...

Our next programme planned was the Bachelorette party...

I had changed to a golden saree in afternoon post a bowl full of Henna fell on my saree.

I was in my peach saree that I wore on my golden sleevless crop top.

Aditi and our gang didn't even let me change. All I did was carry a blue denim which I could wear on my golden crop top and my night t shirt with my floral pink hot shots as we had planned a bachelorette overnight pajama party 😜

It was going to be finally my relaxing hour...

I hadn't slept since last 24 hours, from last 48 hours my husband turned a complete pervert shameless lion 🦁 all trying to pounce and eat me raw🤦 and his sweet tortures which although I enjoyed but were really making this happening inside my stomach and many other body parts🙈 although I wanted to ignore...