The killing silence!!!

Raghav's POV:

I looked at the Swizz watch tied on my hand....It was ticking 12pm.

I opened the resort room door...I was surprised... the door was dark...

No lights... The balcony door was left open...I could hear loud and noisy big Waves hit the shore...

It was all so windy that the white curtains at the glass door of balcony left all open were literally flying madly in air...The balcony doors were clanging to and fro without any control...

It looked like a horror movie climax...All windy, wavy and scary...

While all this was happening... I was looking for Siya...I couldn't find her in the room...

One thing I noticed was

Our backpack was ready.

I continued to look for her...I called her out 'Siya'

There was no response ..

Then I went near the private pool attached along with our room which had a steel metal reeling bar that took us to our balcony...it was an extra space in the room with an artificial garden and a private pool...It had a direct view to the beach rocks where the waves hit the most... bringing loud gushing noise...

I saw her there...

She was wearing a off-white sleeveless salwar kameez with her white dupatta flying in the wind like was craving to detach from her kurta and learn to fly..

Her hair was left open And the wind had completely messed up her hair...

I called her name...Siya...

There was no response...

Siyaaa?

I called her again...

No response this time too.....

'Siya....'

I heard her cry....

I walked closer to her...

'Siyaaa are you alrightttt'

And I suddenly heard her stop crying.

I kept my hand on her shoulder and she turned around...
I noticed...

Her brown orbs had turned

RED...

She caught my neck and pulled me closer and I saw her fangs come out of her mouth and in no time she attacked my neck while I only tried to shout for help, cry...scream but felt like my voice didn't come out...

I felt it was suppressed ...I felt helpless.... I knew she was different...

But she is a blood sucking vampire???

I tried hard to get of her grip but was helpless...

I tried to call for help...I struggled a lot....

That's when I opened my eyes ...

Huhhhh....

Nightmare!!!

I got a nightmare about Siya???

I was sweating and trying to calm my shit out while turning around I saw her infront of me and screamed at once and jumped on the bed...

She was wearing a black t-shirt with a black denims and packing all the stuff..

God she looks so pretty 😍 and I had a nightmare about her🤣