A drive to remember ❤️

Siya's POV:

(Thoughts while walking inside the hotel)

Ok...it was almost 7:45 pm and I was here post closing down my bakery for the day. I had asked Shetty to directly join me here once he finished his work in bakery. I promised Shetty extra package to train these youngsters for a few days but as Shetty was now a friend he directly refused to accept it. And infact was kind enough to also promise me organize a very good chef who knew Mangalorean food well to help these youngsters during day time for a few days. Shetty was a sweetheart ❤️

Soon I went to the reception and asked for Conference hall 2.

The receptionist asked me who I was...
'Hi... I'm Siya... Mr Raghav Prabhu asked me to train your young staff and existing junior staff' I told her.

She smiled and said ' Oh...ok mam...this way ...' she said and escorted me to an open conference hall which had a crowd of approximately 30 folks.

I smiled at everyone and introduced myself.

In no time Shetty joined us and we discussed about the menu, the good and bad both about the menu and team building.

That's when I discovered there has been too much of kitchen politics done here before...the chef had some secretive recepies that he kept secret...the younger trained staff were treated equivalent to waiter inspite of each one being a chef.

Post the conference I asked these folks to take a quick break and join me in the master kitchen.

Soon I noticed Raghav enter the conference hall.

Raghav kept looking at Shetty without a smile...while I introduced him to Shetty...Shetty was a 5.10', well built, short hair, guy with a french beard...
Raghav's eyes jumped from Shetty to me ..from me to Shetty.

Making both myself and Shetty uncomfortable.

Shetty excused himself saying he wanted to go to washroom

While Raghav's first question to me was...

'Is he married???'

I'm like huhhh???🤷😕🤔

Raghav repeated... 'Is Mr Pramod Shetty married???' I noticed extreme possessiveness in his voice and I badly tried to control my laugh...I twinned and pressed my lips.

I smiled at him and said
'Happily and his twin daughters Niya-Jiya both call me aunty❤️' I said

The next minute his question marked face turned into happy face and he smiled 😁 like a maniac.

Isn't he behaving odd 🤦 although I was feeling like laughing at his every stupidity.

Soon Shetty was back and this time Raghav behaved with him like they are buddies since previous birth 🤷🤔

Soon Raghav escorted us to the master kitchen and announced..

'Everyone...we are glad to have two of distinguished chefs help you get trained and have professional menu set up for the newly to be reformed Hotel menu and party menu.
This time like she instructs we make sure recepies are noted down and prepped the same way...no secretive cooking please' I heard him clear and sound.

'By the way.... To everyone... She's not just your MasterChef...
She's also someone dear to me ..he said and I was shocked with his next move...

He suddenly pulled me close to him by my waist and introduced to everyone...

'She is not just Siya ..she is Mrs Siya Raghav Prabhu...my wife ❤️'

Suddenly we saw many mouths open specially young college passout girls in that gang while we heard them say...
'OMG ...Sir is married'...