Listen to your heart❤️

Aniruddh's POV:

So much happened so soon.

There was too much confusion everywhere.

Raghav thought I love Siya, Siya thought I am stocking Vish and Vish thought I am flirting around with Siya 🤦

Thankfully atleast Siya and Raghav's confusions are cleared...

But what about Vishakha...

5 years of relationship with this intelligent, independent, smart woman just ended last month that's because she saw me with Sonika.

Sonika my patient. She is a model. She was pregnant with her ex boyfriend's baby. She wanted it aborted. It was her choice although I explained her not to do the same but she said it's her body and her life.

I did the procedure. Looks like she has been going through a lot of financial issues too....I felt bad for her. She has been weak and kept visiting me. I helped her while Vish told me I don't need to do favours like that. She was warned but we are into a profession where we not only involves respect and money it involves humanity too. We take that pledge to serve our patients whole heartedly. I continued treating her at my clinic where I treat the needy for free.

One evening she happened to get all emotional sharing her pain and whatever she went through and at s weak moment she started kissing me in my cabin. I pushed her away as I was committed and warned her not to repeat the same...but looks like Vish had noticed her kiss me and before I could react she misunderstood and left.

Left not just the hospital we worked together.

Left Chennai.

I loved her. I still do. I couldn't let her go.

I left Chennai and came back to Mangalore.

I wanted to surprise her by joining the same hospital/ same department as hers but was up for a shock when I saw her in Shalini aunty's house ...I smiled within seeing her pale face 😬 I was seeing het after 1 entire month ❤️❤️❤️ my love.

But she avoided me like plague. I was on cloud 9 knowing she is Siya's only sister in law😍

Although I wanted tell Siya everything I waited for the right time.

I wanted to ensure Vish still had those emotions for me. So I thought to hatch a plan.

In our hospital I flirted with a nurse like no business and noticed her anger flaring upto the roofs🤣

I knew she's still into it. It's just that I need to win her back.

I noticed everytime I was with Siya, she got uncomfortable... 😬😬😬 I knew how to trigger her.

I sat with Siya, chatted with her, roamed around with her and she was burning 🔥🔥🔥

Then I sang and danced with her at our favourite dance track and seeing my proximity with Siyu she literally bursted🌋 🤣🤣🤣

I tried to confront her but she ended up slapping me for testing cheap tricks and that's when Siya noticed us.

As she was in a hurry I thought Siya won't confront us...

Sometime later Siya came back to me ...she was drenched in rain and cried in my arms... she told me how badly Raghav blamed her and misunderstood our relationship. I felt bad thinking my plan backfired...I wanted to ignite fire in my girlfriend but this misfired somewhere else.

I apologized to Siya and explained her everything. She was shocked. But she trusted me and understood the situation.

Although she was very clear that may it be Raghav or Vish both should have used their tiny brains before misunderstanding the situation. She confessed to have misunderstood Raghav with others too but never broke the relationship.