Sand castles, waves and I love you Aditi❤️

Siya's POV:

I heard Aditi knock at my door... Again and again...

What's her F***in problem...

Finally I opened the door and said...

'If someone doesn't want to open the door means....they don't want to talk to you....'

While Aditi was shocked looking at me...

'You are OK? Why are your eyes red and you were crying??? What happened???'

'I want to be ALONE!!! Just go Aditi... Get lost!!!' and I slammed the door on her face...

I cried really bad till tears dried out...I slept as I was tired of crying ...'

Next two days while I mechanically prepped for Aditi's dummy wedding which will again cancel 😏 as this time she is in love with the elder son of Prabhu family...while vice versa she'll dump the younger one....

As She can always have a 'Choice'😠😠😠

I hated Aditi more and more while I prepped everything mechanically...

From the guest list, to organizing transport,...

Her wedding preps cost me extra 10 lakhs and I didn't want dad to pay those....

So I didn't let it reach dad and I payed for it...

Thankfully stay was organised at
'Unique Sinquerim Resorts'

Yup....the one Raghav, Harshita and Karmarkar started a month ago...

It was getting popular just within a month's time with the advanced booking done till this year end while we were still in the Summer season 🙄

However Raghav cancelled bookings for 5 days from May 5th to 10th as Naman Aditi's wedding was been planned in the resort.

Guests who had booked were all offered a VIP free of cost stay with travel charges borne by Prabhu's to compensate the cancellation 🤷

I had no damn idea what was wrong with Raghav...

Aditi is in love with him and I guess ...

He...

He...too...

L...lo....loves her rr😢

Whatever....

But did he forget I'm still married to him😠

Atleast legally 😡

He must divorce his first wife to marry again...

I was clueless about what was cooking in his head...

After organizing the floral arrangements... The pre wedding photography, videographer, Mehndi artist... All those had to be literally imported to Goa 😡 I organized everything ....

Literally everything...

I really had a bad bad headache now...

I came down and fell on the sofa in living area...

While I felt someone massage my forehead...

'Amma thank you...I am very tired...your hands are magical'

While I heard Aditi's voice near mu ears....saying...
'Well...sure they are ..how about some Tiramisu from your favorite ice cream parlor.... Raghav sent you ice cream and that rose bouquet...looks like your husband is missing you a loooot already'

I got up once and threw her hands away...

She was shocked.

'I don't need your massage. Neither do I need any ice cream or flowers from anyone else...why are you both faking love to me ....leave me alone ...' I screamed and stormed out of the living area....