Epilogue

Third Person's P.o.V.

Loud clanking of shoes reached the employees ears as the newly promoted CEO approaches them. Intimidation ruled their system as they stare at her serious face. Dressed in her business suit she stopped and eyed her employees.

"I heard she's just 25" one whispered to her officemate.

"Well, rumors say that she pulled strings to get the position"

Akiexhia's brow raised as their whispers reached her ears. When the two noticed that she has noticed them already their mouths zipped up in an instant.

"I don't need to pull strings to fire the two of you, and that's not a rumor" she said.

Fear crept into their system as she talked.

Akiexhia tried to keep her temper on check. She doesn't want to start her first day in a messed up way. She wants to have at least one stress free day because she knows things will never get easy with her position.

"Sorry, Miss Collins"

"Sorry? Then, I guess I am sorry too if I fire you right away"

"Bad mood?" Akiexhia looked at the man who just entered the door that immediately made her roll her eyes.

"I am now hating the fact that you're one of my biggest shareholder. You pisses the hell out of me every minute we see each other, you know that?" she said, irritation evident on her face. Gray just let out a loud laugh and tapped Akiexhia's head.

"Everyone go back to your post, I'll sort this out" Gray said. Akiexhia raised her eyebrow and signalled her employees to stop.

"If I can remember correctly I am the CEO here, why are you bossing them around?"

"Kalmahan mo lang, mare" Gray jokingly said.

"Siraulo ka" she said then turned to the department head again.

"Send those two's performance report to my office. If I found out you two are not performing well you'll be out of my company in a snap" she said and stormed out of the room.

Gray ran after her that made Akiexhia stop and face him.

"Please, Gray ako'y tantanan mo. Kumukulo ang dugo ko"

"Ito namang kumare ko may itatanong lang ako" Mas lalong sumama ang tingin ni Akiexhia kay Gray sa sinabi nito.

"Ano na namang kalokohan 'yan? Umayos ka kung hindi isusumbong kita kay Ann"

"Relax, seryoso 'to. Pwede mo bang i-baby sit si Ryo? Sasamahan ko kasi si Ann magpa-check-up wala kaming mapapag-iwanan kay Ryo"

"You should have said it earlier. Pero what's happening with Ann?" Gray started to grin that gave Akiexhia the answer to her own question. Natatawa siyang napailing kay Gray.

"Akala ko ba hihintayin niyo munang mag-grade 1 si Ryo bago niyo sundan?" Natatawa niyang tanong pero nagkibit balikat lamang si Gray.

"Fine, I will take care of Ryo. Pero paano kapag nag-aya kung saan?"

"Sige lang, text mo na lang ako kung saan kayo pupunta" Tumango lang si Akiexhia at saka inilahad ang palad na ikinataka ni Gray.

"Hindi libre ang pagbe-baby sit. Dito lang ako nakakita na inuutusan ang CEO para magbantay ng bata. Pahinging bayad" Natatawang hinugot ni Gray ang wallet niya habang si Akiexhia naman ay nakahalad pa rin ang palad.

"Dagdagan mo pa" she said when Gray's about two pull two 100 dollar bill. Taas kilay namang tumingin si Gray sa kanya dahil doon.

"Akiexhia napaka-yaman mo nang tao, anong gagawin mo dito sa pera?"