Chapter Nineteen

Kisses' P.o.V

"Bakit hanggang iyak ka na lang? You should be thinking of a way kung paano sila masisira, right?" I quickly wiped my  tears and turned my back from that store, from those people who just got their 'happily ever after'.

"What happened to you? Dati kung patigilin mo mga plano ko, todo-todo, why push me this time?" I asked Angelo. He just smiled a bit and looked at them, Steven and Akiexhia.

I guess she's really a lucky one. Kahit ata gaano siya mahirapan sa huli sobra-sobra yung bawi sa kanya. Iba talaga 'pag mahal ka ng lahat ano? I bet Akiexhia never felt that she's unloved, na kulang yung atensyon at pagmamahal na ibinibigay sa kanya ng mga tao sa paligid.

How can she do that? Paanong lahat ng tao minamahal siya? Bakit lahat tinatanggap siya?

"You are not the Kisses I knew anymore. You know what akala ko noon when you started having plans on destroying this certain person, nawala na si Kisses na mahal ko. Napatanong ako, what made you change? But seeing you right now? I was wrong before that was still you and now this is-"

"Stop Angelo. Ang dami ng nagbago, sobra-"

"Sobra ka ng napamahal sa kanya?" Angelo heaved a deep sigh after saying that. Another batch of tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Wala naman 'yon sa plano ko. I just want to get back on Akiexhia, that's all. I never planned to fall in love with him"

Ang bobo ko, my plans backfired on me. Si Akiexhia dapat ang nahihirapan, pero bakit ako 'yung nasasaktan?

Hindi ba dapat siya 'yung nagdudusa? 'Yun ang plano ko eh! Pero bakit in the end she's still lucky and got everything I worked for. Ako 'yung nasa tabi niya noon, I was with when Steven when Akiexhia can't be there, I gave him all the love and attention that I can give, pero bakit hindi niya nakita?

Oh, I am the antagonist here right? Kahit anong gawin ko si Akiexhia ang prinsesa niya. That even if Akiexhia may turn into a dragon and lock me in a dungeon Steven will still find a way to bring Akiexhia back into her true self, completely forgetting me whose locked up in a dark dungeon.

"Sa lahat kasi ng mamahalin mo yung ginamit mo pa para sa plano mo. By the way, how's Krishna coping up with everything?" he asked me.

"She's still upset with it. But right now, kumakain na siya ng ayos. Krishna's a really good daughter, bobo lang nanay niya" 

"There's still time to make things right, you know" I just nodded at him. Krishna's ignoring me since that day. We moved out of Steven's condo and went to my own place.

It's been months since I last heard her calling Mommy. I somehow missed everything, when we are still living in a same place. That time Krishna always have a smile on her face, she always laugh.

She's just too unfortunate for having me as her mother.

"I'll drop by at your place sometime, be sure to tell her that" I just nodded at him and took a last glance on them.

He's really happy. He already found his happiness. 

He finally made it back to his happiness.

I drove back to our house only to see Krishna sitting outside.

"Where's Daddy?" tanong niya. I just smiled weakly at her and sat with her.

"Daddy can't come back anymore. Besides, diba I told you already na he's not your real Dad"

"I don't want anyone to be my Dad except Daddy Steven!"

"Krishna will you listen to me?" I told her while I'm trying to control myself.