Chapter 43

Chapter 43 : "Serene."

Everything was a bliss. We say words that we never had the chance to utter before, we let our hands wandered to each other's body like each skin are unfamiliar that needs to be explored, we kissed each other so passionately it made my lips a bit numb, we share our body fluids like they're really bound to be together, we say I love you's so genuine we made each other mean those words and when I get back to my senses, my soul leave no room for any regret.

No, it's not something they called; "spur-of-the-moment."

It is more than that, and I love it.

"Sobrang ganda mo." Theo said while he's staring at me. It's been two hours since that thing happened and until now he's still staring at me and keep on saying how beautiful I am.

He made me feel so beautiful that I forgotten everything I'm insecure about.

"I love you." He whispered to my ears then he kissed my shoulder so gentle that my eyes automatically closes to feel the tingling sensation that I feel as soon as his lips touched my shoulder.

Our naked bodies are hiding under the blanket. I smile when I feel Theo's arms around my waist pulling me closer to him then he bury his face on my neck.

After minutes of silence I feel the sudden urge to ask him.

"Why did you pretend of not knowing me?"

Mas humigpit ang yakap niya sa akin.

"Because I'm scared." He said.

Medyo lumayo siya sa akin para makatingin siya sa mga mata ko.

"Scared of what?"

He let out a deep sigh and he move closer to me, burying his face on my neck again.

"I'm scared of you meeting the same Theo.. 'yung duwag. 'Yung walang ginawa kundi magtago. I don't want to face you being the same Theo." He said against my neck.

I kissed his shoulder. "I understand."

I know that he badly wants to be better for me, for us. I understand everything now. Kung ako pa rin siguro 'yung dating Meadow baka ginawa ko na namang big deal ang bagay na 'to but no, I'm not that immature anymore at wala akong karapatang ungkatin ulit ang nakaraan ni Theo. He needs to forget that, and focus into now. I don't want him to be a prisoner of his past ever again.

Ilang minuto lang kami naging tahimik habang paminsan-minsan ay hinahagkan niya ang balikat at ang leeg ko.

I have nothing to do so I just play with his curly hair. I missed playing with his hair, combing it using my fingers and curling it even more using my fingertips.

While playing with his hair I remember the ring that Tatay Randy asked me to give to him. I'm not sure if they put the ring on my luggage but I hope they did.

"Big curls, may pinapabigay sayo si Tatay Randy na singsing. I'm not sure if the ring is on my luggage kasi sila ang nag-ayos niyan pero sige titig—"

He cut me off by sitting down on the bed.

"Why?" I asked because he looked so shocked.

He shook his head then he get his denim pants to the floor and wear it.

I don't know why but after what happened I don't feel shy nor regretful for all of it. We're too comfortable towards each other and I like how it feels.

I wrapped the blanket around my body that it looked like I was wearing a big white gown. I laughed at that thought.

I looked at Theo after fixing the blanket on my body and I'm confused to see that he's holding a guitar then he pull a chair and he sits on it.