our song (and three more)

requested by owls_WiSeCiRl_wisdom

three times peter's class heard about harley and when they found out who he is.
§

You see, Peter doesn't have a problem with Mr. Harrison. In fact, Mr. Harrison is Peter's favorite teacher. He was good at his job and always nice to the students. But there was one exception.

Mr. Harrison hated having cell phones in the classroom.

Of course, this didn't stop students from bringing phones into class, and he knew that. So instead, he placed this rule.

If your phone goes off in class, you have to share it with the class. If it was a text message, you had to read it aloud, and if it was a phone call, you had to answer it on speaker.

Peter never had a problem with the rule and was always good about keeping his phone on silent or do not disturb.

But naturally, his Parker luck made it all go to shit.

§

1.

Peter and his class was in the middle of a devastatingly boring lesson when a loud noise rang out.

Every head in the room snapped up to the desk where Mr. Harrington collected the phones, wondering who was the poor victim.

Peter mentally laughed, until he realized what the ringtone was.

Back in Black.

Oh shit, Peter thought.

"Mr. Parker?" Mr. Harrington called out, holding up his phone. "You know the rules."

All of his classmates stared holes into his head as Peter grabbed his phone, mentally praying.

He pressed the answer button and put it on speaker.

"He-Hello, Mr. Stark."

Everyone in the class who didn't believe him raised their eyebrows and snickered until they heard the voice on the other line.

"Really, Underoos? I told you, call me Tony."

"Mr. Stark-"

"No, no, no. I'm speaking. Would it kill you to-"

"But Mr. Stark-"

"Peter, what."

"...You're on speaker with my class."

Peter heard clanking and quiet cursing from the other side of the phone.

"You couldn't have started with that, kid?"

"Well I tried to!"

"I was trying to tell you about how Harley blew up the lab, but I guess I'll wait till later."

"Thank y-Wait what?!"

"Nope! Too late."

And on that note, leaving a classroom of confused kids and an alarmed spiderling, Tony Stark hung up the phone.