Snowed In

*Peter's POV*

Harley and I were driving through the thick sheets of snow coming down from the sky. Even though it was in the middle of an intense snow storm, Mr. Stark had us go to his cabin to grab a couple of things from his lab.

"How does he expect us to drive there and back?" Harley grumbled as he drove.

I just chuckled at his frustration and looked out the window.

Eventually, after a very difficult drive, we arrived at the cabin. Finally getting a good look at the snow, we realized how high up it was piled.

"We're lucky we're only gonna be here for a bit to grab a couple of things, otherwise we would probably get snowed in," Harley joked.

We trekked our way through the thick blanket of snow and got inside. We found the door to the lab and went through.

"Oh god, this isn't gonna be easy," I said, looking around at the lab. Stuff was strewn everywhere. It looked like a hurricane had gone through the room.

"Well, looks like we should get started," Harley said uncertainly.

We divided up the objects amongst ourselves and got to work. Half an hour later, Harley's voice rang out from across the room.

"How many objects do you have? I have two out of my three," he complained.

"Lucky," I whined, "I have one of my three objects. How does he even find anything in here?"

It took another hour before we finally found everything. We went back to the front door to open it.

"Harley, stop joking around," I said when it seemed the door wouldn't budge.

"I can't..." he said nervously, "It won't budge."

I tried, hoping the joints were only just a bit frozen. My strength got it to open a bit, but a stream of snow ended up piling in the doorway.

I closed the door quickly. "Well..." I trailed off.

"Looks like we're snowed in," Harley finished.

§

I was panicking. Not slightly panicking, but really panicking. What are you supposed to do when you're snowed in with your crush?!

The only thing I can do is try to stay calm. It's not gonna be easy, I probably won't be able to, but I can try.

Besides, it's not like he would actually ever like me back, right?

§

*Harley's POV*

You've gotta be kidding me.

This is just my luck. I've been snowed in with my crush! The boy I've been pining over for a year! I can't be stuck in here with him!

Maybe if I just distract myself. Yeah, that could work. If I distract myself, I could prevent myself from slipping up in front of Peter.

I mean, he would never like me in the same way, right?

§

*Peter's POV*

Luckily for us, Mr. Stark has his cabin fully stocked up with food. Apparently, it isn't uncommon for the Avengers to pop in uninvited to hang out.

Harley and I decided that the only thing for us to do is to wait out the storm. So in the mean time, we decided to make hot cocoa and watch a movie.

"Jesus, how many boxes of hot cocoa does the old man have?" Harley chuckled.

"Enough to appease an entire group of superheroes, apparently," I replied, smiling.

We finished making hot cocoa, but we had a bit of a...mishap with the whipped cream.

I was putting the whipped cream on my hot cocoa when I felt a slight tingle in the back of my neck. But before I could fully turn around, there was suddenly whipped cream all over my head.

"You little shit!" I gasped, turning around to find Harley with a mischievous smirk on his face. "You know what, two can play at that game!"

His smile dropped when I said the last statement, realizing that he just started a war. I took the whipped cream and sprayed it in his face.

"This is war!"

§

*Harley's POV*

We ended up covered in whipped cream. It was in our hair, in our clothes, and even all over the kitchen! We cleaned ourselves and the kitchen up, ending up on the couch to watch Die Hard.

"But why Die Hard?" I asked while Peter tried to explain for the fifth time.

"Like I said before, it's the best Christmas movie!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"You do realize it's November, right?" I questioned.

"Exactly! That's the perfect time to watch Christmas movies!" he argued.

"Fine," I relented, only because I couldn't argue with his puppy eyes.

Fifteen minutes into the movie, I looked over at Peter who was watching the movie anxiously.

He's so cute...

"You have something on your nose, darlin," I said, noticing a leftover speck of whipped cream.

He blushed profusely and attempted to wipe it off, missing by a good amount.

"Here, let me get it," I said, wiping the whipped cream off of his nose. Somehow, he managed to blush even more. I smiled at his embarrassment.

Halfway through the movie, I felt a weight settle on my shoulders. I looked down and saw a sleeping Peter.

He was so cute, with his curly brown hair and his doe eyes. He was just...perfect.

"I love you," I whispered, unable to contain it.

But to my surprised, he replied.

"I love you too," he mumbled into my chest.

"Really?" I asked as he looked up.

"How could I not?"

He took my hand and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

There we lay, hand in hand, perfectly content.

Stay safe <3