Parley goes to Hogwarts: Part 2

*Peter's POV*

Holy shit.

The train arrived at Hogwarts and it is a literal castle. The structure is just amazing!

I was pulled out of my fanboying by Harley dragging me out of the compartment.

"Come on!" he exclaimed. "You can't just sit there and look! You have to go in!"

We looked over to see that everyone was boarding carriages pulled by large, dark creatures.

"Woah, look at those things pulling the carriages," I said, in awe.

Harley looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean? There's nothing pulling the carriages."

Harry, have overheard our conversation, said, "Those are thestrals. They can only be seen by people who have witnessed death." He said the last part with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Who did you see die, if you don't mind me asking," he added.

"Uh—I, no?" I managed.

Hermione came over and pulled Harry away. "You guys can join us on this carriage if you want," she yelled over to us.

I looked over to Harley and he nodded.

§

On the carriage, I was studying the thestrals, until I heard Hermione.

"So...how long have you and Harley been dating?" she asked, casually.

I stumbled over my words for a second.

"Please," she scoffed, "it's painfully obvious."

Harley finally came to his senses. "Uh...one year."

"Yes!" Hermione shouted victoriously. Harry and Ron both handed her a galleon, grumbling.

§

Arriving at the castle, we were led into the Great Hall. When I looked around, I audibly gasped.

Woah...it's stunning.

The ceiling looked like a night sky and there were candles floating everywhere.

"Did you know that the ceiling is actually just enchanted to look like that," Hermione said, walking next to me. She continued to talk about the history of Hogwarts, but I tuned her out.

We went to sit down at the Gryffindor table. We watched the first years get "sorted" into their houses. Not gonna lie, the hat was a vibe...

§

After the sorting, it was time to eat. Suddenly, dinner appeared in front of us. Mouth watering foods and delicious delicacies were scattered along the table.

"Woah..." Harley said, already planning out his meal. "I am totally willing to get fat and happy here."

A/N: Sorry it's so short! I wasn't feeling great because I had a killer headache. 

Stay safe <3