New Year's Eve

*Peter's POV*

You know, Mr. Stark's New Year's Eve parties are not as fun as they're made out to be. I was excited to go, this being my first time at twenty-one, but it's not living up to my expectations.

It's just a bunch of alcohol accompanied with girls trying to hit on you.

That's about it.

Please help me.

§

*Harley's POV*

I'm this close to stabbing myself with a mini sword.

When Tony Stark invites you to a New Year's Eve Party, you obviously have to say yes. But they didn't tell me it would be this bad.

If one more girl hits on me, I might just yell out "I'm gay" for everyone to hear.

I just don't give any fucks anymore.

§

*Peter's POV*

"Hey, Pete," Aunt Nat said, ruffling my hair.

"Auntie Naaaat," I complained, trying to straighten (gayen) my hair. "It took forever to get my hair to stay."

"Well, maybe all your hard work would pay off if you actually socialized."

"I know, I know, but it's so fucking boring here. Everyone is either drunk or hitting on girls half their ages because they're perverted dicks."

"Now, now Peter," Aunt Nat said jokingly, sipping her drink. "You know Steve doesn't like that kind of language."

I chuckled, the darker mood lightened. "I'm sorry, I've just been looking forward to this party for a while, but it really just isn't my thing."

"I know, Peter, but maybe you'll find a nice guy," she teased.

I playfully shoved her. "I would pay one hundred dollars to see that."

"Deal," she winked, walking away.

§

*Harley's POV*

I was sipping my scotch when a odd lady walked over. She somewhat resembled Black Widow, except she was wearing a hoodie, a cap, and sunglasses over her formal attire.

Huh...

"Hello there," she greeted.

"Hi..." I returned, unsure.

"You here with anyone?"

"Nope."

"Looking to find anyone?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Hmm...You got your eyes on any girl."

What the fuck is going on...

"Not really."

"What about a...guy?"

"Nope."

She paused for a second, calculating. Satisfied, she walked away. "Nice speaking to you!" she called out.

That was some weird ass shit.

§

*Peter's POV*

I was at the bar when Aunt Nat headed back over with a sly grin on her face.

"Oh god," I groaned. "What did you do?"

"Me?" she asked, feigning innocence. "I would never do anything."

"Now that's a bit of a stretch."