FBI and Push Pops

Requested by: alice71233
I put my own little twist on it, hope you like it!

*Peter's POV*

"Thanks, Mr. Delmar," I smiled, taking my sandwich and walking out of the sandwich shop. As I was eating my sandwich, I heard a honk to my right. When I looked over, I saw a girl, she couldn't be older than six, standing with eyes wide in front of a speeding truck.

My heart dropped to my stomach and before I could comprehend what was happening, I ran and pushed her out of the way, the truck colliding into me.

§

*Nobody's POV*

There Peter laid, in the middle of the road, bleeding and unconscious. As a mother held on to her child, she frantically dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"The kid, he saved my daughter, but he's not moving!"

§

EMTs frantically arrived onsite, ushering people out of the way. As they placed Peter on the gurney, police swarmed around, asking the witnesses about the vehicle.

"Did you see the driver? Did he stop afterwards?"

"No, I couldn't see the driver. The, uh, the windows were tinted all the way around. Before I knew it, he was gone," the mother rambled.

Two police officers have each other a knowing look. "Could it be our guy?" the taller one asked.

"I'm not sure," replied the other. "Our guy has been targeting young girls."

The mother's head snapped up. "The, um, kid pushed my daughter out of the way. She's six years old this December."

The taller one nodded to the shorter. "Call them. I think it's time."

§

Harley ran out of his room. "Old man..." he stretched out, plopping down on the couch. "When will Peter be back from school."

Tony looked up curiously. "What do you mean? He should've been home half an hour ago."

As Harley's face scrunched up in worry, Tony's phone began to rang. "Hello?" he greeted. "Yes, this is he."

Harley watched as Tony's face went through different stages until it froze in shock, his phone clattering onto the floor. Harley rushed up, checking on the older man.

"Tony, you okay? What's the matter?"

"It's Peter," Tony whispered. "He's in the hospital."

§

Tony and Harley weaved through the traffic, ignoring the annoyed honks they were getting. Tony, grief-stricken, was driving, while Harley, tears running down his face, was yelling directions.

"No, fuck! Turn here!" Harley yelled, pointing at the hospital.

"Goddammit!" Tony exclaimed, tightly turning into the hospital parking lot. "You're supposed to give me more of a warning, genius!"

Harley paid no attention to Tony's complaints, and instead hopped out of the car and ran into the hospital.

"Peter Parker!" Harley said, out of breath, as he arrived to the front desk. "I need to see Peter Parker."

The nurse eyes Harley, taking in his ragged appearance and sighed. "Mr. Parker is only allowed family right now."

The gears turned in Harley's head before he blurted out, "I'm his fiancé!"