Lost Hoodie

Requested by Ailsa_Weasley

*Peter's POV*

"Pleaaaassseee," I begged, giving puppy eyes.

"No, no please not the puppy eyes," Harley complained shielding his eyes.

"Come on, Harls..."

"Fine, darlin," Harley relented as he handed it over.

I had been begging him to let me wear his favorite hoodie for weeks. He was fine with any other hoodie, except for his Gorillaz one.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as I headed out the door to school.

§

I had worn the hoodie all day, until gym came. I had made sure to be extra careful when I put it in my locker, and I was positive that it was secure.

After the class, I opened the locker only to find that the hoodie was gone.

"Shit..."

I checked around the ground and all over the room before I heard a cocky voice from behind me.

"What happened?" Flash asked in a mocking voice. "Did little Puny Parker lose his sweatshirt."

I sighed in frustration. "Just give it back, Flash."

But he just laughed. "Yeah, I don't think so." And on that note, he walked out of the locker room.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?"

§

I called Happy and told him I would walking home so I could make a quick stop.

The minute the bell rang, I rushed out of the school and made my way to the nearest clothing store.

I rummaged through the racks, but I couldn't find a hoodie like the former one.

You know what, it's fine, there are other stores...

§

By the time I reached my fifth store, I was getting really frustrated.

I tiredly looked through the racks, not expecting to find anything. But suddenly, I came across a hoodie identical to the one I lost.

"Yes!" I yelled out in victory. But I quickly hid once everyone looked at me.

§

After I purchased the hoodie, I made my way back to the tower.

Hopefully he won't notice anything different...

I got to the tower and went up to the living room where Harley was.

"Hey, darlin," he said, kissing my forehead as I sat down. "How was your day?"

"Good, how was yours?"

"Good...but why are you acting weird?"

Fuck, how does he know. There is no fucking way that he already figured out that I lost his hoodie and had to go buy a new one.

Harley looked at me in amusement.

"What?"

"You do realize you just said that out loud, right?"

I buried my face in my hands as Harley tried his best not to laugh.

"I'm so so sorry. I know you loved that hoodie, but I got you another one. It's okay if you don't like it though..."

"Peter, darlin, it's okay. You matter more than some hoodie anyway."

I smiled up at him and he softly kissed me on the lips.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Get a room!"

Stay safe <3