Parley goes to Hogwarts: Part 4

*Peter's POV*

"So in this game, you want to try and get everyone else out and be the last one standing, okay?" Pansy addressed.

Heads were nodded around the circle.

"Perfect, I'll start. Never have I ever...had someone specifically have a goal to kill me," Pansy said, looking at Harry.

No one was surprised when Harry put down a finger, but looks of curiousness and concern were pointed my way when I put down a finger.

"Is anyone gonna-"

"Yeah, I don't really care," Pansy interrupted. "And frankly, it isn't our business, so Luna, it's your turn.

"Okay," Luna said dreamily. "Never have I ever...snogged a bloke."

Quite a few girls around the circle put down their fingers. Really, no one was surprised when Dean and Seamus put down their fingers. Or Harley and I. But everyone went silent when Draco, Harry, Blaise, and Ron put down their fingers.

"So Draco...who's the lucky guy?" Pansy smirked.

"I thought we were supposed to be minding our own business?" Draco said calmly.

"Yes, but this is different."

"Well, if we're gonna do this...never have I ever snogged a girl," Draco fires back.

Unaffected by the comeback, Pansy put a finger down. But everyone was distracted by that to see that Luna, Ginny, and Hermione also did.

"Okay, how about we move on?" Someone suggested.

"Fine," Pansy relented. "Harley, how about you go?"

"Okay."

Please don't...

"Never have I ever..." Harley started, looking straight at me.

"Harley, I fucking swear-"

"No, no, no. Let me finish," he argued. "Never have I ever had a building dropped on me."

I glared daggers at him as I put down a finger, which managed to make the room go silent, yet again.

Forgetting about everyone else, I started to scold Harley. "Look what you've done. Now they're gonna figure out our identity. How are we supposed to explain that we're superheroes from New York who need help because a titan is coming to Earth for a magical rock that will help him kill half of the universe. Huh?"

Harley rubbed the bridge of his nose in disappointment. "You just did, darlin,"

I slowly turned around to see everyone staring at us in disbelief.

"Whoops?"

§

We has kicked everyone out except for Harry, Draco, Ron, Blaise, Hermione, Pansy, Ginny, and Luna.

"Okay, but are we gonna acknowledge what's going on over there?" Pansy asked, pointing to Harry, who had his head on Draco's lap.

"Probably not right now considering the situation," Blaise said.

"So what the fuck is going on?" Draco asked from his spot on the couch.

"Well, as you heard from Peter, we are apart of a team called the Avengers. I guess you could call us superheroes..." Harley started

"So you're on the team with Captain America, Iron Man, and all of the others?" Ron asked, having heard about them from Hermione.

"Yep, and we're here to, well, recruit you guys."

"Why do you need our help anyways, if you're superheroes?"

"What superheroes are you?"

"Well for the second question, I'm Iron Lad and Peter is Spider-man."

"Do you lay eggs?" Ron questioned, getting empty stares in response.

"Okay...well we need you guys because there is this titan who is coming to Earth to collect an infinity stone. Infinity stones are apart of the universe, and if he collects them all, he has the power to wipe out half of the universe. He already has collected four out of six. If he gets his hands on the last two, which are here on Earth, we're all doomed."

Everyone in the room visibly paled at the thought.

"Well, I guess we have no choice," Harry said.

"Good, because he's almost here."

Stay safe <3