Disaster Gays

Requested by BastardCalledMangos

AU where Peter does not already know the Avengers or Harley. Mention of Shurichelle ;).

Whispers went throughout the room as an exhausted Mr. Harrison tried to finish his lesson. Papers were thrown about, only causing him to bury his head in his hands.

"You know, I was gonna tell you guys about the surprise field trip, but I guess not," Mr. Harrison finally called out.

The magic words being said, all action stopped simultaneously. Even MJ, who was engrossed in her book of the day, looked up curiously.

"I wish I thought of doing this earlier," Mr. Harrison muttered. "Yes, we are having a special field trip next week," he announced. "The location will not be disclosed until the day of in order to keep it a surprise. Just know, I expect you to be on your best behavior, especially with this opportunity."

Mr. Harrison grabbed a stack of papers from his desk and passed them out to each student.

!Surprise Field Trip!

Date: 12/12/20
Location: Classified

By signing this form, you agree to confidentiality and integrity. Certain aspects may be asked to be kept secret. Failure to do so will result in extreme consequence.

Student Name:_______________

Parent/Legal Guardian Signature: ________________

Peter quizzically examined his form. "What the hell is this," he whispered to Ned. When he didn't receive an answer, he looked over to his friend, who seemed to be in shock.

Peter slightly nudged him, breaking him out of his trance. "Dude," Ned quietly exclaimed. "What if we get to go somewhere super awesome? Like Oscorp!"

Peter's nose wrinkled at the thought. "Oscorp? Stark Industries is much better."

"Well...true," Ned admitted. "But at least it's not as bad as Hammer Industries."

"Definitely."

§

Peter and Ned were restless for the week coming, something that did not go unnoticed by MJ.

"Please," she scoffed. "You losers are overdoing it. There's no way it will be that interesting. Hell, I would pay you twenty bucks if I actually find something interesting."

"Really?" Peter asked. "That sounds like a challenge. And you know what? Challenge accepted!"

§

"Okay kids, time to go! The bus is here," Mr. Harrison yelled over the pure chaos in the classroom. He soon regretted that when he had to run to avoid being trampled by a hoard of teenagers.

Screams overlapped each other as people excitedly theorized where they were gonna go, but the chatter fell the second a disheveled Mr. Harrison entered the bus. He coughed slightly and brushed himself off.

"I'm sure all of you are wondering where our trip is today," he said, holding up his clipboard. "Our surprise trip is to the one and only...Stark Industries!"