The World Fell Away

⚠️TW: Lila...just Lila⚠️

*Harley's POV*

He's so perfect...

His eyes, inviting and kind, his hair, fluffy, and most of all his personality...he could make anyone smile, so sweet and bubbly.

Jesus fucking christ, I'm in so deep.

"So, done fantasizing about Parker?" my friend, Lila, whispered right in my ear, causing me to startle.

"Lila, what the hell!" I said, in a hushed tone.

"Oh please," she scoffed. "Don't 'Lila!' me. After telling you my ever so elaborate story about my experience as a giraffe cult leader, I could see that you weren't listening."

"I'm-wait, giraffe cult leader?"

Lila looked at me in disbelief and lightly slapped me upside the head. "It isn't real, dingus," she emphasized, her English accent prominent.

"Sorry," I murmured, still wondering about a giraffe cult.

§

*Peter's POV*

I gazed off, only catching snippets of MJ's rant about how horrible of a person Snape is. I mean, I love talking about Harry Potter, but it was hard to concentrate with Harley in my line of eyesight. He was just so amazing...not to mention the amount of times I almost fainted from his pure Southern accent.

"-I mean, when he is Neville's boggart over Bellatrix or Vol...Peter? Earth to Peter?" MJ called out, snapping her fingers.

I nearly jumped out of my seat, grabbing onto the table for support. "Yup, Snape. I'm listening."

MJ looked at me uncertainly and started searching in the direction I was looking.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Looking for that girl you're so smitten with," she answered with a knowing smirk. Yet it seemed she knew something else...

I chuckled nervously, squirming around in my seat. "Uh, well there is no girl."

I hadn't exactly come out to to either MJ or Ned. I didn't doubt that they were accepting, I just wanna tell May first...although I don't know how well that will go over.

At that moment, I knew MJ figured it out, but luckily she kept her mouth shut. "Eh, okay. I gotta go. I have a date with Shuri tonight."

I stared on, confused, as she got up and walked away. "How long have her and Shuri been together?"

"I think, like a year," Ned replied, not looking up from the Star Wars conspiracies video he was watching.

"Huh."

§

*Harley's POV*

After school, I dreamily waltzed into the compound. Once I put my bag down, I was ready for my daily rant about Peter when Wanda saw what I was about to do.

"Oh, no you don't," she said, tiredly. "If you are about to rant about perfect Peter, please go to Clint. It's his turn."

I stuck my tongue out at her and I felt littles wisps rustling my hair. "Hey!" I protested.

Wanda giggled. "Okay, fine. We can talk about Peter, but we're gonna talk about when you're gonna confess."

"Oh, that's easy," I replied. "Never."

Wanda groaned. "Harley," she complained. "If you just tell him how you feel, maybe instead of going on and on about how gorgeous he is, you can just tell him yourself."