Sick

Requested by DEHBroadwayfam

*Peter's POV*

Holy shit...

I woke up with a pounding headache that felt like my brain was being stabbed over and over.

Really...out of all of the days to get a sensory overload, it had to be today. I'm supposed to go to see Mr. Stark because he wants me to meet someone.

You know what? It's fine. I can just take some pain meds.

I went into the bathroom and took two of what seemed to be 200 mg of acetaminophen. I looked at the label.

Wait, that's 500. Eh...it's fine.

I went out into the kitchen, grabbed a banana, and headed out for school.

§

"Dude," Ned hissed. "I will call Mr. Stark."

"No, no, no," I panicked. "Please don't...I don't wanna be a burden. Plus, he said he has someone he wants me to meet today, and I don't wanna miss out."

"Fine," Ned relented, glaring at me.

I smiled, slightly wincing at the pain. "Thank youuu."

He only grunted in reply.

§

After school, I hopped into the car with Happy.

"Hey, kid. How was your day?"

"Good," I replied, ending the conversation.

Happy looked back at me with concern before brushing it off and rolling up the divider.

Tired, I drifted off to sleep.

§

"Goodness, this kid is gonna be the death of me," I heard, drifting back to consciousness.

I opened my eyes to find that I wasn't in the car anymore. In fact I was being carried by...Happy?

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, confused.

"Finally," Happy grumbled. "You're up. I don't get paid enough for this."

He proceeded to drop me, but I shot a web up and went on the ceiling before I fell on the floor.

"That wasn't very cash money of you:"

"Uh—Why are you on the ceiling?"

§

I fell off the ceiling and looked up from my place on the floor to see Mr. Stark and a very hot—I mean cute—I mean person looking guy.

"Hi, umm, I'm Peterman. Wait—shit—no, I'm Spider-Parker. Fuck, no. I'm Peter Parker?" I stumbled out, flustered.

The gay just smirked at me while Mr. Stark was trying—and failing, might I add—to hold in a laugh.

§

After Mr. Stark finally composed himself, he did introductions. "Peter, this is Harley. He's gonna be staying with us for a while."

"Okay," I choked out, my voice hoarse.

I stood up from my place on the floor and stumbled a bit, my head throbbing. 

Mr. Stark looked at me, concerned. "You okay, kid?"

"Yep-" but I was cut off.

"Actually, no," he said. "I don't trust you to give me an honest answer. FRIDAY? What are Peter's vitals?"

"Mini Boss seems to be suffering from a non contagious disease that is affecting his spider DNA. He seems to have a mild sensory overload and is in poor condition. It is likely that it stems from his tendency to overwork."

Mr. Stark looked at me disappointed. "Come on, kid. You gotta stop overworking yourself."

"Sorry, Mr. Stark," I smiled sheepishly.

He sighed in exasperation. "Come on kid, let's go watch Star Wars.

I grinned in triumph as Mr. Stark, Harley, and I headed to the living room.

§

Partway through A New Hope, FRIDAY spoke.

"Sir, you are needed for a mission."

"Surely they don't need me," Mr. Stark said, brushing it off.

"Actually, sir, it is critical and they do need you."

"Dammit," he said under his breath. "Okay, so I'm gonna go help those idiots on their mission. Harley, can you look after Peter?"

"Mr. Stark, I do no need to be baby-"

"Yeah, sure."

I huffed in defeat as Mr. Stark yelled out a thank you, running to get ready.

§

"So..."

"So..."

Harley and I were seated on the couch as we finished the movie.

"Do you wanna watch another movie?" I asked.

"Whatever you wanna do, darlin."

Holy fuck, I thought as I blushed.

Harley smirked as he turned on the next Star Wars movie.

Harley and I scooted closer and closer as the movie progressed. By the end, we were practically entangled. As the credits rolled, we realized how close we were.

"Shit, I'm sorry," I started.

"Don't worry, darlin, it's all good," he reassured, his face close to mine.

"I-"

But I was cut off by his lips on mine. We broke apart, foreheads testing upon each other.

"I, uh, I like you," I breathed out.

"So do I..."

As we pulled into another kiss, we were interrupted when the elevator doors opened, revealing Mr. Stark.

"What the fu-"

*Roll credits*

A/N: Happy Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈

Stay safe <3