Parley goes to Hogwarts

A/N: There will at least be mentions of Drarry, Pansmione, Blon, Deamus, and Linny. Also, we're just gonna ignore that HP takes place before this. We're just gonna pretend that it takes place according to the MCU timeline for the sake of the concept.

*Peter's POV*

Honestly, I'm not really sure what's going on.

Mr. Stark just told us that wizards are real. WIZARDS.

According to him, we have to go to one of the wizarding schools—where they actually do magic!!!—to recruit this dude named Harry Potter and his army or something for an upcoming battle.

It's just Harley and me that will go to Hogwarts because we're the only ones that will be able to pass as students. The headmaster has been informed about our situation and he's gonna put some charm or something so that we can do magic—which I'm still internally freaking out about!

"Okay guys, so you are gonna be in the sixth year," Mr. Stark explained. "At Hogwarts, they have four different houses. The two of you are gonna be in Gryffindor so that you can get Henry Petting to agree to the cause."

"Don't you mean Harry Potter," I piped up.

"That's irrelevant," he said, shushing me. "Anyways, you two got the point of the mission?"

Harley and I nodded.

"Perfect," he said. "You are leaving tomorrow. Dumblesomething has already sent everything you need, You just need to pack and then you'll be at Hogwarts tomorrow."

Oh goodness, this should be interesting.

§

That night, Harley and I packed our suitcases.

"Well, looks like this should be fun," I said, unsure.

Harley came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It'll be alright darlin," he mumbled into my neck. "We just need to convince this Harry dude to help us, and then we'll be done. And, plus, on the bright side, we get to do actual fucking magic."

I giggled at the last part. "Captain America doesn't like that language."

"Oh, he doesn't?" Harley teased.

He whipped me around and kissed me passionately.

Let's just say that we had a...fun last night.

§

I woke up to FRIDAY blasting Back in Black.

"Really, Mr. Stark," I grumbled, covering my ears.

"Okay, okay, we're up," Harley shouted at the ceiling.

"Well, looks like it's time to go to Hogwarts."

§

We got dressed and ate breakfast. Finally, it was time to go to Hogwarts.

"Um...how are we supposed to get to London?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Mr. Stark said, rummaging through a box.

He pulled out what looks like powder.

"This is...floo powder," he explained. "To use it, you just go in the fireplace, throw the powder down, and yell where you are going very clearly."

"Okay," I said, ready.

"Wait, where are we going?" Harley asked.

"King's Cross Station," Mr. Stark replied.