THE KING: FOREVER

"its me" she brushed her dress longitudinally, trying to feel the texture of the silk gown. Her long earrings dangling down till halfway her neck, and long silky hair fell on her shoulders as she waited for his response.

"come" once she heard the voice from the other side, gripping on the knob she peeked in once and entered making sure to lock the door later on.

Her eyes then fell on him who was buttoning up his cuff, a frown forming on her delicate features she found herself sitting on the bed.

"you are not ready yet?" she rested her hand back eyeing his reflection on the mirror, he shook his head still concentrated on his white shirt cuffs not even sparing her a glance yet. The white silk shirt that he wore felt like it was designed just for him, the way it defined his physique made her not even blink her eyes once, or look away.

He pulled out the tie from his drawer, and wounded it around his neck skillfully, okay i take that back.

"are you nervous??" she asked biting her inner cheek eyeing his back.

"no" he adjusted his tie sincerely "why do you think i am?"

"cause-" she broke out laughing, her hands clutched onto her stomach "you are wearing your tie upside down"

His cheeks turned to a bright red for the embarrassment .He cursed himself under his breath for being exposed.

She wiped her tears and walked towards him, placing herself in front of him, finally letting him see her. His eyes fell on her face, that was glowing with beauty, her purple coloured long silk gown that hugged and suited her frame, the way she looked just like an innocent fairy got him stunned and knocked out of breath.

Getting onto her tiptoes she pulled the tie off around his neck and straightened it. She went on tip toe to put again but,

"aish your tall" she pushed him on the bed, making him sit properly, placing herself in between his legs.

"why are you nervous??" she asked concentrating on his tie.

He bit his lips, "will they accept me as their new ruler?"

"oh my god, why is the ruler of the underworld worried about such stuffs?? obviously they will accept you, you're the powerful one afterall" she winked at him smiling trying to cheer him up.

"but still...." he looked down.

She left his tie and placed her hands on his shoulders after lifting up his chin, for his eyes to meet hers,

"stop thinking otherwise, think positively. They will accept you and will surely acknowledge your rule and jungkook" she leaned forward "you will be a great ruler" she smiled her eyes crinkling.

His still then tensed face relaxed and a cute bunny smile took up on his face, he rested his forehead on hers,

"what would I have done without you love"

"hmm....lets think, maybe you would have been roaming killing people?? or maybe you would have stayed as a saint your whole life" she thought deeply "or fortunately maybe you would have found some other girl you like not me ofcourse and li-"

He interrupted her words with a sweet kiss and looked at her "i would have died eventually"

She scrunched her nose at his cringey yet heartwarming words shaking her head,

"fine fine..come fast you will be late and that would be bad right?" she pulled him up and handed him his shining black tuxedo. Obeying her words he swiftly wore it looking at himself once and both left the room to the place of gathering.