chapter 18

Jimin opened the door expecting to see taehyung and hyeri but to his shock it was Jin,jungkook and hoseok. Jin smiled at him who was literally knocked out of shock and nervousness.

"what happened Jimin??? You look so shocked" hoseok asked patting jimin's shoulder entering in.

"ah nothing hyung. Come in" jimin smiled awkwardly and moved aside providing space.

"Where is taehyung??" Jin asked placing his jacket on the couch.

"h-he is ....here" Jimin stuttered.

"What do you mean he is here, obviously he is here" Jin said eyeing Jimin suspiciously. It was really hard to lie to Jin because he very well knows if the members are lying or not just by their facial expressions.

'god! what do I do now' jimin thought  clenching his sweating fists.

"i meant he is here, upstairs maybe in his room" he tried to manage.

Jin nodded and Jimin sighed thanking whichever supernatural being that saved him.
"what about hyeri'??" Jin asked again placing himself on the couch.

'ah Jin hyung'

"She is in her room" Jimin pointed upstairs with a forced smile.

"Ok then I will go meet her" Jin got up.

"NO" Jimin screamt surprising everyone and stopping jin in his place. 

"why??" hoseok slit his eyes his hand midway to his mouth that was holding a chip.

"Ah that's...why don't you guys take some rest and then meet her. She will anyways come down" Jimin tried to convince them from going. If at all they found out they had gone out, he was sure dead, not only him but he would be dragging taehyung to their death bed too.

'where the hell are you taehyung?

"What did you guys do Jimin.???" Jin asked raising his brows studying his brother.

"Ah nothing hyung....what will i hide from you...ha ha" Jimin said stroking his nape awkwardly.

Jimin knew just by looking at jin's face that he was caught.

"Jungkook-ah" Jin called his eyes never leaving jimin's.

"Yes hyung" jungkook looked at his hyung obediently waiting for his orders.

"Go check upon hyeri'" he ordered and jungkook nodded walking to her room.

'im dead' jimin sweared under his breath.

"what do we do??? Taehyung say something" she whispered slightly jumping on her place out of nervousness. Even before they could enter they spotted jin and the other two already entering the house. 

"I don't know" taehyung said biting his nails his eyes moving fast thinking of some way to escape.

"yah your a Greek god and you don't know what to do"

"But still...even if I'm greek god I don't have their brains" he whined pouting.

She facepalmed and thought for sometime, they cant be thinking for so long, they had to move fast.

"Can your teleportation work inside the house???" she looked at him with hope.

"I don't know,never tried it before" he cluelessly answered shaking his head not sure if it would work or not cause of namjoon's protection spell.

"Come let's try it" she pulled him to get up as they were hiding behind the compound wall.

"But to where" he whisper shouted.