chapter 27

"Hyung you too??" jungkook whispered in disbelief at Jin.

Jin who lowered his gaze pursed his lips and nodded.

"im going to her" jungkook said and was about to go only to be stopped by hoseok .

"leave her alone jungkook ah"hoseok said while holding jungkook's forearm . Jungkook knew she was hurting badly, he just wanted to run to her and console her saying he was there, beside her, no matter what. But he just sighed, listening to his hyung's words.

She shut the door behind her and collapsed down.

She hugged her knees close to her chest and left out the tears of no use . The only one she had in this world was no more......

She squeezed her eyes out crying.

She dragged herself and fell on the bed shutting her eyes hoping she could fall asleep. But the pain she was going through wasnt allowing her to. Her eyes tired of leaving out continuous tears slowly fluttered close.

////////////

"Hyung did she eat???" jimin asked worried. It's been atleast two days since her mom died and they had no clue of the girl's condition. They didn't even take a proper glance at her once these two days. All she did was come have food in just a few minutes and then lock herself up. She hardly spoke anything other than a 'ok', 'fine' and a nod that's it , nothing else.

" she had just now Jimin. She will get fine dont worry. It will take some time for her to overcome it and we have to understand that" Jin assured patting jimin's shoulder dead worried himself.

Dragging her legs across the floor she got in her room just when she was going to close her door after having her breakfast a hand stopped it from closing.

She looked up meeting his eyes that was drenched with concern.

"Please" was all she could speak out, even though she has been lying on her bed all while she was still felling terribly tired, tired of crying.

Now is when he took a proper look at her face after so many days .

Dark circles under her eyes, Pale like sugar, skinny, her eyes no more held that happiness it used to sparkle with often it was covered with sadness now, her shoulders were drooped low. Altogether she wasn't hyeri he knew at all , she resembled like a dead zombie, and he took as his responsibility to get her back to how she was.

" jungkook.....leave" she said her voice barely having any life.

"No" he said adamantly and pushed the door with ease even though she had a firm grip on it.

He got in and shut the door behind him.

She sighed and walked to her bed, she layed down on it, her hands covering her eyes.

"please leave me alone......go" she inaudibly whispered. But with his vampires abilities he caught what she was saying.

"hyeri stop this. You can't be like this your whole life"

He walked to where she was laying down and sat beside her hesitantly remembering their last conversation.

"Just go will you??" she looked at him, regretting it soon when she saw his expression drop for a second but seemed like he was determined not to give up.

"Hyeri.
.." he called but she just looked away, scared that he would see her tears, somewhat she felt really vulnerable. She knew she had already let her gaurd down before but she wanted to stay strong. Enough of crying.

"Look at me" he gently requested.

Her eyes slowly trailed and landed on him.

He took her hands in his only for her to retrieve it back but before she could he tightened his grip.