chapter 6

She descended down the stairs. Once she was at the kitchen she saw jin meddling with something that was out of her range of vision.

She walked closer and saw him preparing some food.

"Hungry?" He asked looking at her who nodded rubbing her tummy.

"Just wait for some time" he said placing a pan on the stove.

"Seems like you cook well" she said sitting on the kitchen counter.

"the food I cook is as awesome as my looks" he bragged flipping his hair.

She chuckled. He was the only one whom she was comfortable with till now. She felt like home with him. Thinking about home she remembered her mom immediately making her sad and worried. Her mom would probably be a crying mess now and searching for her only daughter.

"Are you okay?" he asked eyeing her worried.

"I miss my mom" she whispered as tears filled her eyes.

"Look here hyeri, your mom will be completely fine now. And your mom prioritises your safety more than hers. Don't forget that and you know very well where you are going to be safe. Believe in us hyeri" he kept his hand on hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

She nodded pursing her lips. The girl didn't have another choice.

Once the food was done she helped jin in setting the table. He was completely a mom material. He was continually nagging about how the others don't know to cook entertaining her the whole time.

"THE FOOD IS READY GUYS"

Once told everyone were sitting at their positions except jungkook.
But even he was here receiving a glare from jin. She internally chuckled at his reaction. Such a mom.
All of them had their food in peace with a few conversations in between.

"Looks like hyeri is getting used to us" hoseok said smiling. She gave a small smile at him and looked down.

They were returning back to their room since they were done having their food but she stopped jimin.

She wanted to apologise to him since he was the one whom she hit.

"Jimin" she called out to him making him stop and look at her.

"I..i ac-actually wanted to say sorry" she finished the sentence with so much of difficulty. Just by standing infront of such a handsome guy filled nervousness in her.

"For what I did earlier I'm really sorry" she apologized.

"Its fine. I'm okay. You know it didn't hurt that bad because I have powers, but If you would have done the same to any human I swear you would be in jail for murder. It was that powerful" he said smiling.

Now jimin understood why she could hear sungte screaming.Because she was the special one.

" obviously it will be powerful. Who do you think did it. It was hyeri the great"she flipped her hair making jimin chuckle.

"hey hyeri" she heard someone call her as she turned and looked at taehyung.

'oh my god it's this guy'

"Is everything okay??" he asked.
"yeah everything is fine" she showed him a thumbs up.

"I was just you know talking about my hidden talents to him"she bragged.

"And what are those??" taehyung asked smiling.

"Well you see it's a very big list. And would nearly take about two years to complete it" she said keeping her finger on her chin like as if she was thinking something hard.